Ben 10 Omniverse

#1 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Network aired the new Ben 10 series Ben 10 Onmiverse episodes

the new episodes were awesome

I like the fight scenes and the new animation,The new aliens Feedback,Bloxx,and Shocksquatch were great

It's also good to see Kid Ben again

What do you guys think about Ben 10 Omniverse

#2 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Ben 10 Universe I choose to accept is the original..... Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse are cool, but just not as good as the original lol.... But Im glad kids still get to enjoy some Ben Tennyson

#3 Posted by wildvine (9533 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, it's good to see Ben as a kid.

#4 Posted by laflux (15888 posts) - - Show Bio

i really dont like the animation. but it seems okay so far

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it so far. The animation and designs are refreshing and have character. Never was too fond of the younger Ben but I'm not mad that he's back.

#6 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone miss Gwen and Kevin? I feel Ben's loneliness seeping into my soul when I watch it especially the first episode and I get sad watching it. I like the story so far but I'm missing the old aliens and the previous animation plus what ever happened to him going ultimate?

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

@7DEADPOOL7: yeah we miss em, but they'll show up eventually. They just won't be main characters anymore. We actually see a lot of Ben's old aliens in this series (Ben has every alien he's ever turned into unlocked). Hell even Benmummy is confirmed to show up, making this the first time we've seen any of the Halloween trio since the first series. As for going ultimate, He lost the ability to go ultimate back in ultimate alien when he learned that the ultimate forms were actually sentient creatures trapped in the ultimate is by Albedo he later lost the ultimatrix altogether during the Ultimate Alien series finale.

#8 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Thanks for the update I forgot about the episode where he encounters the sapient ultimates and I also missed the ultimate alien finale so thanks again.

#9 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it a lot better than the original show. The animation took a little while to get used to at first, but after a while it didn't bother me.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it actually good and is it worth it?

#12 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care; That is one good show.

#13 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Is it actually good and is it worth it?

Yes it is very good :D

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest said:

The only Ben 10 Universe I choose to accept is the original..... Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse are cool, but just not as good as the original lol.... But Im glad kids still get to enjoy some Ben Tennyson

This

#15 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, anyone see that Ultimate Albedo looks like M.O.D.O.K.?

#16 Posted by ShazamFan666 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.