readitnow's Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre #3 - No Illusion; The Curse of the Crimson Corsair: The Evil That Men Do, Part Four review

Silk Spectre 1-3

Each issue of Silk Spectre has been a small adventure while really telling about the character. Cooke delivers in the story like he was expected too. I think Amanda Conner has set the sceen so well with her art. The art has also done a great job of showing the emotions of everyone in the story. I have come to the conclusion that Conner is really the only artist that could have this perfect match for Cooke and this story. Silk Spectre is a great example of why the before watchman titles needed to be done.

Other reviews for Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre #3 - No Illusion; The Curse of the Crimson Corsair: The Evil That Men Do, Part Four