Which is the best Beetle?

#1 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for Abner Jenkins.

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

beetle baily

#3 Posted by COMICFAN (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Right on! I hope he comes back over to the dark side. Sure, e wasn't one of the most imposing villains, but he was one of my favorites, still is. As far as fyling villains in the SPIDEY-VERSE go, I prefer BEETLE to VULTURE, Beetle's got cooler gadgets, and he's more obsessed with killing SPIDER-MAN than looking for THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. Hope to see him in THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN Cartoon in the future. They've been so true to form in the comics so far. I also hope they go as far as to include SCORPION and BILLY WALTERS.  

#4 Posted by joshuacarpino (15 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate beetle.
#5 Posted by kore (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Ted Kord

#6 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Abner Jenkins. I like the whole concept that he was at first a c-list villainwho became tired of the whole villain thing and then became  a hero.

DC: I haven`t read any DC:s Beetle adventures, but I like the Batman:Brave and Bold version of  Jaime Reye.
#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

George Harrison

:-P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.