Superhuman strength

#1 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Something that i've noticed is that in current comics that i've read within in the last year and a half, I havent seen beast use his super strength. Has anyone else made this observation ???

#2 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

he has, i mean he's not going to say im bought to use my super strength, he uses it when he fight

#3 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"he has, i mean he's not going to say im bought to use my super strength, he uses it when he fight"

He meant he hasn't seen Beast use his superhuman strength in the sense that he only uses it, if you notice it Beast uses his agility and simian abilites and neglects his strength a lot. He probably also meant that he never saw Beast do a strength feat.
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

i have some if you want to see them

he's a 10 tonner though

#5 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Djinn said:
"he has, i mean he's not going to say im bought to use my super strength, he uses it when he fight"

He meant he hasn't seen Beast use his superhuman strength in the sense that he only uses it, if you notice it Beast uses his agility and simian abilites and neglects his strength a lot. He probably also meant that he never saw Beast do a strength feat."
thats exactly what i meant

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.