Should Beast become human looking again?

#1 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been years since he was transformed into a blue beast, since than he's grown more feral... Should he be allowed to become human looking again, would this make his character move forward or backwards???

#2 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the art was well drawn

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Maybe his more apelike look because the cat is stupid but not full human again

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

Down Syndrome? -_-.....
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like Matt Hughes.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92699 posts) - - Show Bio

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

That's kind of offensive.

Moderator
#8 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

No. Maybe his more apelike look because the cat is stupid but not full human again

Catbeast looked really silly, his mouth was too long

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically he should be able to cure himself, or even set it so that he can shape shift. But the readers and writers favor Momma McCoys bouncing blue boy so he stays.

The cat features have been slowly retracted for some time now making him slowly looking more like he had in the past, and as for that infraction, see: Grant Morrison's run on

X-Men is the only answer you ever need to know.

@The Dark Huntress said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

That's kind of offensive.

Likewise not pleased with the down syndrome diss here, we don't need to be saints but lets practice some etiquette here and mind the diversity of our user base and not make our community look like a bunch of asses please.

#10 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

Logically he should be able to cure himself, or even set it so that he can shape shift. But the readers and writers favor Momma McCoys bouncing blue boy so he stays.

The cat features have been slowly retracted for some time now making him slowly looking more like he had in the past, and as for that infraction, see: Grant Morrison's run on

X-Men is the only answer you ever need to know.

@The Dark Huntress said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

That's kind of offensive.

Likewise not pleased with the down syndrome diss here, we don't need to be saints but lets practice some etiquette here and mind the diversity of our user base and not make our community look like a bunch of asses please.

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious. I had no ill intentions towards the disabled community or their loved ones for that matter. If I have offended anyone with my previous statement, then I sincerely apologize.

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7481 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I like blue and furry cat-Beast. Only thing I dislike currently is his mane.

Online
#12 Posted by SC (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc  
 
@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious. 

 
I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff. 
Moderator
#13 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@CATPANEXE said:

Logically he should be able to cure himself, or even set it so that he can shape shift. But the readers and writers favor Momma McCoys bouncing blue boy so he stays.

The cat features have been slowly retracted for some time now making him slowly looking more like he had in the past, and as for that infraction, see: Grant Morrison's run on

X-Men is the only answer you ever need to know.

@The Dark Huntress said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@moywar700: What's up with his down syndrome droopy eyes?

That's kind of offensive.

Likewise not pleased with the down syndrome diss here, we don't need to be saints but lets practice some etiquette here and mind the diversity of our user base and not make our community look like a bunch of asses please.

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious. I had no ill intentions towards the disabled community or their loved ones for that matter. If I have offended anyone with my previous statement, then I sincerely apologize.

At least you apologised, but as for stating the obvious, I didn't think that at all. I actually quite like that art.

#14 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

And as for the topic at hand, I prefer Blue Beast. I have always known Beast to be Blue and Furry, and you should have seen my face when I found out it hadn't always been like that. Though, it would be fascinating, but I don't think it would progress the character. Hank has dealt with demons because on how he looks, I don't think it would really prove anything returning to the 'Human look'.

#15 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Cat Beast is great.

#16 Posted by ThemightyQ (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a human beast would add a bit more depth at this time, but being blue moved him to the point he is at now...

#17 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@SC said:

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious.

I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff.

I can't even... LOL

I would just like it to go on record, that although I do think that Comicvine has become rather p.c sensitive, I am in no way affiliated with SC or do I support the extremes of his previous posts. To "criticize" someone by the color of their skin or their sexual orientation is borderline racist and/or homophobic.

#18 Posted by SC (13119 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@lykopis said:

@SC said:

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious.

I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff.

I can't even... LOL

I would just like it to go on record, that although I do think that Comicvine has become rather p.c sensitive, I am in no way affiliated with SC or do I support the extremes of his previous posts. To "criticize" someone by the color of their skin or their sexual orientation is borderline racist and/or homophobic.

 
I also too would like to go on the "record" as in the Public CV Forums away from private messages that I too, am not "associated" nor do I "associate" with those that associate with those that associate with PETA, Stormfront, Hydra, AIM, Lindsey Lohan, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Al-Qaeda, or Martha Stewart. Nor do I "endorse" "advocate" or support terrorism or terrorist acts, and if I want to state the obvious? About people looking like down syndrome droopy eyes people? Its got nothing to do with cooking, home living advice and flashing people with other droopy physical bits.  Then this sort of criticism, well its stating the obvious, obviously. Anything more though... well obviously obviously thats borderline offensive. PC bozos with twisted panties? Descend on them, but not me? I am just stating the obvious obviously.  
 
I hear you brother! Lets go on the record here... throw them off our scent **eye wink** 
 
I sincerely apologize to all the 7 year old gay, black kids who live in lame countries sincerely if I have offended you. *hands up* hey? At least you don't have down syndrome droopy eyes.  
 
AMIRITE people? Lesbians. 
Moderator
#19 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@lykopis said:

@SC said:

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious.

I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff.

I can't even... LOL

I would just like it to go on record, that although I do think that Comicvine has become rather p.c sensitive, I am in no way affiliated with SC or do I support the extremes of his previous posts. To "criticize" someone by the color of their skin or their sexual orientation is borderline racist and/or homophobic.

I also too would like to go on the "record" as in the Public CV Forums away from private messages that I too, am not "associated" nor do I "associate" with those that associate with those that associate with PETA, Stormfront, Hydra, AIM, Lindsey Lohan, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Al-Qaeda, or Martha Stewart. Nor do I "endorse" "advocate" or support terrorism or terrorist acts, and if I want to state the obvious? About people looking like down syndrome droopy eyes people? Its got nothing to do with cooking, home living advice and flashing people with other droopy physical bits. Then this sort of criticism, well its stating the obvious, obviously. Anything more though... well obviously obviously thats borderline offensive. PC bozos with twisted panties? Descend on them, but not me? I am just stating the obvious obviously. I hear you brother! Lets go on the record here... throw them off our scent **eye wink** I sincerely apologize to all the 7 year old gay, black kids who live in lame countries sincerely if I have offended you. *hands up* hey? At least you don't have down syndrome droopy eyes. AMIRITE people? Lesbians.

I am a member of all those cults and social groups, as am I a 7 year old gay black kid who lives in lame a country with down syndrome. So yes, I did find your post offensive.

No, but on a serious note, why so bitter? lol.

#20 Posted by SC (13119 posts) - - Show Bio
@yumyumbubblegum said:

I am a member of all those cults and social groups, as am I a 7 year old gay black kid who lives in lame a country with down syndrome. So yes, I did find your post offensive.

No, but on a serious note, why so bitter? lol.

   
Being bitter is the only alternative obviously. See, there are two types of people? Those who state the obvious and those that get bitter? You state the obvious and I'll be bitter? Be great, we can be like a duo, like Batman and Robin, Beast and someone who doesn't mind his look and condition.  
 
Can't be that I am just stating the obvious obviously. I must be bitter. Must be...  I am a lesbian though. Maybe that's why I am bitter. Makes sense.  
 
@lykopis said: 

@SC: LESBIANS!

 
Ah, there we go, your timing is always amazing and impeccable, and all together now?  
 
@Everyone said: 

LESBIANS!

Moderator
#21 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Being bitter is the only alternative obviously. See, there are two types of people? Those who state the obvious and those that get bitter? You state the obvious and I'll be bitter? Be great, we can be like a duo, like Batman and Robin, Beast and someone who doesn't mind his look and condition.

Dibs on the better of the two in both scenarios.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

Didn't he also lose his opposable thumb when he mutated into his feline features?

#24 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@SC: LESBIANS!

Took the words from my mouth.

#25 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@lykopis said:

@SC: LESBIANS!

Took the words from my mouth.

That's what SHE said....

No, what I said.

#26 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

when i was younger and beast just got his new looking i always wished he would get something to change back into an human. but when i grew up i like beast more how ihe is now . he is a part of the x-men as beast and not as hank in my oppinion!

#27 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

I'm not sure whether the artist or writer (Grant), but they wanted to make him look like Beast from Beauty And The Beast for some reason or another. As well they were tasked to make the characters more approachable at the time to incoming movie goers and make characters who weren't yet in the films more inverse to them. I recall reading in the same article, probably a Wizard interview, that they believed Beasts look wouldn't work on film (clearly proven wrong later) and remade him in the comics into something they thought would translate easier into live action as he his character was denied for the first two.

#28 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

Secondary Mutation

- So writers could make huge changes and not have to bother explaining them further than some new phenomena that made little sense

#29 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

you know Reed Richards still working on making Thing human he would be next in line.The Marvel Ultimate Universe they showed Ben Grim in power suit which makes perfect sense. I could see him with transforming device . Remember the Thing Ring it goofy but I can see it coming back:

#30 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@lykopis said:

@SC said:

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious.

I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff.

I can't even... LOL

I would just like it to go on record, that although I do think that Comicvine has become rather p.c sensitive, I am in no way affiliated with SC or do I support the extremes of his previous posts. To "criticize" someone by the color of their skin or their sexual orientation is borderline racist and/or homophobic.

I also too would like to go on the "record" as in the Public CV Forums away from private messages that I too, am not "associated" nor do I "associate" with those that associate with those that associate with PETA, Stormfront, Hydra, AIM, Lindsey Lohan, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Al-Qaeda, or Martha Stewart. Nor do I "endorse" "advocate" or support terrorism or terrorist acts, and if I want to state the obvious? About people looking like down syndrome droopy eyes people? Its got nothing to do with cooking, home living advice and flashing people with other droopy physical bits. Then this sort of criticism, well its stating the obvious, obviously. Anything more though... well obviously obviously thats borderline offensive. PC bozos with twisted panties? Descend on them, but not me? I am just stating the obvious obviously. I hear you brother! Lets go on the record here... throw them off our scent **eye wink** I sincerely apologize to all the 7 year old gay, black kids who live in lame countries sincerely if I have offended you. *hands up* hey? At least you don't have down syndrome droopy eyes. AMIRITE people? Lesbians.

I like how SC deals with Trolls. I swear to god we can all learn something from him.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:

@Vance Astro said:

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

I'm not sure whether the artist or writer (Grant), but they wanted to make him look like Beast from Beauty And The Beast for some reason or another. As well they were tasked to make the characters more approachable at the time to incoming movie goers and make characters who weren't yet in the films more inverse to them. I recall reading in the same article, probably a Wizard interview, that they believed Beasts look wouldn't work on film (clearly proven wrong later) and remade him in the comics into something they thought would translate easier into live action as he his character was denied for the first two.

This makes me even angrier.The Cat looks didn't work for films either.He looked absolutely ridiculous      in First Class.
 
@yumyumbubblegum said:

@Vance Astro said:

He shouldn't become human looking, I think they should just retcon the Feline form.How the hell do you go from an Ape like creature to a Cat? That's not a natural mutation that doesn't make any sense.They should have just pretended it was an artist error from the get go or let the skrull Beast have been the real one and say he got captured.

Didn't he also lose his opposable thumb when he mutated into his feline features?

I'm not sure. That would be weird though.
Moderator Online
#32 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: It's lame but it makes sense when I thought about the marketing angle. It was undeniable prior to that revamp that the X-Men's achievement of reaching and for a long time maintaining as the number one selling book coincided with a insurgence of readers coming off of the X-Men Animated Series and tied into toy lines, trading cards, ect. Likewise characters like Batman and Superman always have a good foothold due to their characters being consistently in the spot light outside of the comic book genre. The comic book medium unfortunately suffers from relatively low sales, part of why mediums outside of it for a long time never took it seriously as an art form. The difference in pulling in readers from the core readership of people solely interested in comic books and outside mediums is large enough, going from local>household name>worldwide>worldwide household name, and of course the capitol that the films draw into the franchise outweighs the capitol pulled by the comics vastly, as do animated series and video games of course. Needless whether the readers like this or not, the companies and talent have a responsibility to cater to other mediums for the sake of preserving an ever up and down comic market, one always on the precipice of failure and losing titles as a result of it. Where " Beast Leonine " enters in was Brian Singer. Singer was very specific about what characters he would and wouldn't use in his versions of the live action action X-Men films, the first of course huge enough to generate the kind of numbers to put the franchise, and new readers interested into a higher bracket. Singer thought Beast looked ridiculous, and his abilities weren't impressive is the short of that. He also and I quote, didn't think Beast was sexy enough. Noted that he cut several classic characters on both the X-Men's sides and Brotherhoods. Angel again because he didn't make the cut do to being unimpressive whereas Singer couldn't see using him in a large scale action film. Kitty and Colossus the same. He was hesitant on Iceman and Pyro and retracted them to lesser scaled characters, believing their powers to not be unique enough. Blob was cut specifically because Singer said he wasn't sexy. Sauron was silly in live action terms. And so on. Again it returns to the comics catering to the films image, and also the director of said films. Singer dropping the series and going over to WB wasn't predicated, and it was believed he would stay on the films to the third and possibly more. Grant Morrison was hired specifically to revamp the X-Men into something that looked more like the film, and again, make the unused characters into something that might appeal to Singer and Fox, especially the ones they rejected outright. Grant again is somewhat specific himself, and Beauty And The beast appealed to him so he made Hank close to that, even playing with the suit then and making Hank's character into a sad unloved romantic character. Time passes and we reach X3, with a new director who is more lax and caters to the fanwanking and fits the missed and requested characters in, same goes for the later Wolverine film. Between that time and X2 there was still a lot going on as far as remodeling the X-Men comics to have Hollywood market appeal. Beast was kept as is, and to the outside long term reader but to the incoming from the films, of which they're were many, Leonine was what Beast looked like. Seconded was the introduction of Joss Whedons Astonishing X-Men, a book which also spiked the franchise both in bringing more outside readers, and in the long time readers themselves who felt the current X-Men books where going on a downward trend, and usually and still do for that matter, in quality. In Joss's work here again Beast is feline featured, although in listening to fans the artist was tasked to try and find a middle ground between the cat beast and the classic. But here again this version of Beast is what new readers would become accustomed to. So by the time the third film came out the Leonine was too far embedded. They had the choice to make I'm sure and the clear one was that despite complaint, long time readers would stay with the comics and not drop them over Beast's appearance, but new readers might take it as shocking. So we ended up stuck with this. Noted too is that Beast in the current First Class film actually maintains some of the features of this version of the character and appears more catlike in the face. Personally it itches me too but that's because I was introduced to the apelike, well I don't like that because that doesn't look at all ape, Beastlike, in that he resembles a tip to the Beast, or the devil if you want of folklore (I wonder if that association, compounded with his association to science and the implications that science is the devils tool were a factor as well?), but not that much. I also mind when I was reading the Beastlike Beast and the notion that the " original " look, being human should be brought back and that blue furry Beast sucked and looked stupid came up, I wasn't comfortable with that as from my perspective human Beast didn't look " correct " since he wasn't the one I was accustomed too, yet me in the same way feeling as fans of human Beast did towards Beastlike Beast towards Leonine Beast (and also noting the bit of dissonance over Grey Beast reading back over opinions), so perhaps it's really subjective?

#33 Posted by craigbo180 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

He looks like Matt Hughes.

Exactly what I was thinking, especially in the second pic.

#34 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@SC said:

@yumyumbubblegum said:

@lykopis said:

@SC said:

Might be interesting if he could change back and forward, but otherwise he already has a lot of plot lines that can be explored. Whole split with X-Men, Brand relationship, Secret Avengers stuff etc

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Oh wow. When did the vine become a politically correct mind field? I was just stating the obvious.

I agree right? CV sucks now... I remember back when I could criticize The blacks and The gays and The dumb and ignorant. Like last week I told this 7 year old gay black kid from some loser country it was going to go to hell. Heh heh, now all these PC bozo's get their panties in a twist with their waah waah waah whining. Look? I like to call a spade a spade. Fair and balanced you know? If they state the obvious? Its called whining. If I whine ignorantly? Its called stating the obvious. Now all these politically correct whiners flag my posts cause they can't handle the meat.. or is that heat? Same diff.

I can't even... LOL

I would just like it to go on record, that although I do think that Comicvine has become rather p.c sensitive, I am in no way affiliated with SC or do I support the extremes of his previous posts. To "criticize" someone by the color of their skin or their sexual orientation is borderline racist and/or homophobic.

I also too would like to go on the "record" as in the Public CV Forums away from private messages that I too, am not "associated" nor do I "associate" with those that associate with those that associate with PETA, Stormfront, Hydra, AIM, Lindsey Lohan, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Al-Qaeda, or Martha Stewart. Nor do I "endorse" "advocate" or support terrorism or terrorist acts, and if I want to state the obvious? About people looking like down syndrome droopy eyes people? Its got nothing to do with cooking, home living advice and flashing people with other droopy physical bits. Then this sort of criticism, well its stating the obvious, obviously. Anything more though... well obviously obviously thats borderline offensive. PC bozos with twisted panties? Descend on them, but not me? I am just stating the obvious obviously. I hear you brother! Lets go on the record here... throw them off our scent **eye wink** I sincerely apologize to all the 7 year old gay, black kids who live in lame countries sincerely if I have offended you. *hands up* hey? At least you don't have down syndrome droopy eyes. AMIRITE people? Lesbians.

I like how SC deals with Trolls. I swear to god we can all learn something from him.

Trolololol :D

#35 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaha! XD

#36 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Forced secondary mutation.

#37 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like if he tried to cure himself again and as a result he simultaneously changed from ape beast cat beast and human looking beast :P It'll make everyone happy.

#38 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they should keep changing his appearance. It just proves a lack of imagination that they can't think of anything else to do with him except for change him back & forth.

Moderator
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he should not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.