Follow

Beast

Character » Beast appears in 9625 issues.

A founding member of the X-Men, Dr. Hank McCoy is a mutant possessing animal-like strength and agility. Despite being covered in blue fur and resembling a ferocious beast, Hank possesses an astounding intellect and a superb wit. He is currently a key member of X-Force.

One Of the Best Characters in X-men First Class? I think so!

kai1309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kai1309

Spoilers!!! 

I didn'T expect myself to like him in this movie at all. I expected "smart guy gone mad and disfigured himself! Not a Surprise." It didnt turn out that way for me, i like the fact he was already independently was working with the CIA n stuff till Charles forced him to come out the closet (nosy and awkward moment). He started off as wanting to be normal and then a lady's man, till his insecure trait took over and pushed him to his limit, but more literal. He became a favorite character when he choked magneto, i thought Havok was next. lol. His power display scenes was great! Like when he raced the professor and came around to make him feel better. hah! And when he battled Azazel and put his claws in him and was like "i go down, you go too" or something like that, and i was like yeah thats BEAST! so yeah he was one of the best next to mystique, magneto, and professor (his power scenes was...next post!)
    Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Superskrull86

It could have been better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.