Follow

Beast

Character » Beast appears in 9636 issues.

A founding member of the X-Men, Dr. Hank McCoy is a mutant possessing animal-like strength and agility. Despite being covered in blue fur and resembling a ferocious beast, Hank possesses an astounding intellect and a superb wit. He is currently a key member of X-Force.

Looking for help with an image (Reward offered!)

hyenapaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hyenapaws

Harro everyone,

I've been a fan of Beast for many years now. I work in the town he was born in and have the same degree he does as well. (I did not do those things because of him though :)

I'm hoping all of you experts out there might be able to help me find something.

On this website, I found an image while browsing the images for Beast. This one I couldn't place, and I even tried google imaging searching with this exact image, as well as some cropped versions to see if I could figure out what book/issue or even storyline this came from.

No Caption Provided

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm at a loss and tried everything I could think of. I'm willing to pay the person that can find the issue or whatever that this came from.

TaylorEspo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TaylorEspo

It seems familiar, let me try to do some digging, I might be able to find it, but I can't make any promises.

hyenapaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hyenapaws

@darkknight25: Thanks very much sir. I appreciate it :)

hyenapaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hyenapaws

Bump!

I am still offering a reward via paypal for the location of where this image is from (the book it's from, or whatever). I was going to start with 10 dollars but I think I am going to bump it to 20 or 25 now. :)

Beast72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Beast72

I have the book the picture is from. It's called X-Men: The Xavier Files by Justine Korman. It's for children grades 3-6. The scene is from X-Factor #2 or #3. Hope this helps.

Paul.

hyenapaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hyenapaws

Whoa, thank you so much sir! I'm so thrilled to learn where it's from!

I can't seem to find an e-book for the kids book, but I wonder if you might be able to scan the scene that was pictured above?

Beast72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Beast72

@hyenapaws: That is the only picture of Beast they have in the kids book. Right now my comic book collection is in storage & it's hard to get to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.