Follow

Beast Boy

Character » Beast Boy appears in 1997 issues.

The classically green-skinned member of the Doom Patrol and later the Teen Titans, Beast Boy has the power to transform into any creature of any size.

Force of Growth

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

By getting inside of something as a small organism and then changing into a big one, Beast Boy can explode whatever he's inside right? (I honestly don't know if he has done this before). Well, if he did this, what would be the limits of the growth explosion? If he flew in Superman's ear as a fly and then turned into a whale, what would happen?

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Obsidian_

I think Superman would die and Beast Boy would be a very compressed whale xP

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

I don't know, it seems to me that since Superman's inner ear is probably harder than the bones and tissues of a whale that Isaac's whole "equal and opposite reaction" thing would kick in and BB's growth explosion would turn inwards and crush him to the size of Supes' inner ear.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Shaper

From Wikipeda:

However, he cannot change or return to a form if the space he occupies is too small and he cannot normally break the confines (as seen when he attempt to transform into a Tyrannosaurus Rex underneath a bridge and hits his head, instantly aborting the transformation).

Not sure if it's right, but it could be.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Clutch

Beast Boy would wreck nigguhs if he could do that.

They need to stop playing and make him badass.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

Clutch said:

"Beast Boy would wreck nigguhs if he could do that.

They need to stop playing and make him badass."

God, no.  Why on earth would you want Beast Boy to do something like that?

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Walker696

Dude forget the growing inside somebody stuff, if he can mix and become hybrids can he became a germ with rattlesnake poison or something and take out low level people with ease. Never mind his strength and size, his power is in the animal kingdom's unlimited supply of venomous and poisonous animals. That's not including alien animals. He could be one of the most Bada** people alive if he wanted cause if I"m correct isn't Starro an animal and can't Starro take over Superman..............I rest my case

juniorA96758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juniorA96758

First, murder is not the style of Beast Boy. Second, I do not know if that would explode Superman's ear .
     A better technique, Beast Boy becomes a deadly germ and then he goes through the airways of his opponent. He begins to multiply and the opponent dies infected by the intruder  organism.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.