Beast Boy: Biological Weapon

#1 Edited by juniorA96758 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield Logan known as Beast Boy is a superhero with all the power of the animal kingdom. When he fights, we see him transformed Into powerful beasts.

But he has a different possibility to brute force, an attack by pathogens. Beast Boy can turn into a bacteria and  multiplies rapidly. We can assume that  Beast Boy can help fight diseases with this technique, But it can also destroy his enemies in the same way.

Of course, Beast Boy preferably not resort to this method. But what catches my attention is the destructive scope that this method could have. Perhaps, Beast Boy can turn into a cloud of bacteria and kill thousands of people in minutes. A devastating biological weapon.

I mean there are better methods to eliminate an enemy than brute force.

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Daniela (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that Beast Boy could destroy their enemies from within transformed into bacteria or  a parasite.  But it never occurred to me to classify Beast Boy as a biological weapon.  
But I don' t think he can execute a large scale attack. After creating a huge number of replicates, the unification would be very difficult. If he fails to become an individual, I imagine he would die.

#4 Posted by Beast_in_the_Shadows (430 posts) - - Show Bio

beast boy cannot transform into anything that doesn't exist within the animal kindom.  Bacteria are in the bacterion kingdom. single celled organisms are in the protazoan kingdom.  Both are outside his realm of abilities.  I'm sorry, but unless it is an animal Gar can't do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.