Follow

Batwoman

Character » Batwoman appears in 961 issues.

After resigning from the Army under DADT for being a lesbian, Kate Kane lived a directionless party-girl heiress lifestyle until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life, later adopting the mantle of Batwoman.

im happy there off the book

• 50 results
    SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@supbatz:

1.yes I have read it only the one with killer croc in it ne52

2.I'm not happy cause they where planing on making him part of her rouges gallery

3.sure its the best depiction but the bad news is is that that's batwoman not batman he fighting that's what I call mockery

4.no I don't hate any character at all there's no such thing as a bad character just bad writers I don't hate dr doom I don't hate cap america and anything else I ever said I'm sorry despite those threads I made I really don't hate them like I said no such thing as a bad character

5.like I said mockery despite the great writing

You're not interested in Batwoman as a character. That is perfectly fine. Humans have opinions and everybody's is different.

But if you're willing to admit that Killer Croc was written well in his appearances (see point three above), then nitpicking on the fact that he appeared in the first place just seems silly. What's so bad about the idea of him being an occasional adversary for both Batman and Batwoman?

Let's be real here: Killer Croc IS a Batman rogue. Nothing will ever change that. But it doesn't mean that he can't face off against other heroes on occasion. They all operate in Gotham. Logic dictates that Kate will come across some of Bruce's rogues at some point or another. Not a big deal.

And even if you still do not want to accept the idea of Croc having a prominent role in a Batwoman book, saying that you're glad that the creative team was taken off of Batwoman (in so heinous a way) is a horrible overstatement. You didn't like one creative decision that the writers made. It happens. But just because you disagree with it one a conceptual level does NOT mean that you should be glad that the creative team was replaced, ESPECIALLY considering that you say you enjoyed the writing.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By lifeofvibe

@supbatz: okay fine I don't care about the creative weather there kicked off or not so going put my anger on damn dc for giving them both premission to use croc as if he's a batwoman villain

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.