Follow

Batwoman

Character » Batwoman appears in 957 issues.

After resigning from the Army under DADT for being a lesbian, Kate Kane lived a directionless party-girl heiress lifestyle until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life, later adopting the mantle of Batwoman.

Did I miss something? Issue 35 spoiler

KidXister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did I miss something between issue 34 and 35? How did Batwoman get in space?

I'm the only person I know that has been reading the Batwoman arch, so I'm asking you all for a little bit of advise. I seem to be becoming more and more disappointed with Batwoman, and I have been considering dropping her and maybe picking up Catwoman. They are only two issues into the new writer so catching up would be easy.

So what do you think continue getting Batwoman every month and hope she gets better or cut my losses and pick up a new comic every month.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@kidxister: You didn't miss anything. How she got into space will be explain over the next arc I believe.

I don't know what current Catwoman is like, but Batwoman certainly has been disappointing recently, so I can't necessarily say it's still worth reading. It used to be great too. :(

Also, it's getting into uncomfortable territory, as a lot of people are seeing the current story to be about Kate being raped and forced into an abusive relationship, though writer Marc Andreyko is denying that this is what it's about.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

It will be explain in the next annual

BATWOMAN ANNUAL #2

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/140/420/original/BW_ANNUAL_1_Cvr.jpg?1418672404

Written by MARK ANDREYKO

Art by GEORGES JEANTY and KARL STORY

Cover by GEORGES JEANTY

Advance solicit • On sale APRIL 1 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T+

How did Batwoman find herself in space fighting Morgan Le Fey? How did she find herself accompanied by allies as strange as Clayface, Ragman, Etrigan the Demon and her own sinister sister Red Alice?! All the answers are here in the final chapter of the Unknowns saga!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.