Follow

Batwoman

Character » Batwoman appears in 961 issues.

After resigning from the Army under DADT for being a lesbian, Kate Kane lived a directionless party-girl heiress lifestyle until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life, later adopting the mantle of Batwoman.

Batwoman vs Batman fight - Spoilers

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

This has spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the batwoman comics.

Does anyone have scans on how this fight ended? I am not sure where it ended since it was still going in Batwoman 24. 25 is the origin story and 26 is starting the a new story arc. If someone has the scans, please post them. They will be greatly appreciated! :)

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Thanks a bunch. Will make sure to read it! :)

uh8myzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uh8myzen

Okay... I hate it when crap like this happens. This whole fight with Batwoman - Batman was one of the most interesting things going on in the DCU, and now nothing till April? I understand why the writers felt the had to leave, and I admire their moral stand, but come on... finish the damn story line at least. For me, Batwoman has been one of the few consistently interesting DC titles, so I'll stick with it and give the new writers a chance and hope they can maintain the quality of story lines... at least until I get some resolution on the big fight.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@uh8myzen said:

Okay... I hate it when crap like this happens. This whole fight with Batwoman - Batman was one of the most interesting things going on in the DCU, and now nothing till April? I understand why the writers felt the had to leave, and I admire their moral stand, but come on... finish the damn story line at least. For me, Batwoman has been one of the few consistently interesting DC titles, so I'll stick with it and give the new writers a chance and hope they can maintain the quality of story lines... at least until I get some resolution on the big fight.

They had the end written, and I think the art for #25 was complete. They were going to finish off this arc and then go, but DC scrapped that idea, and forced the weak Zero Year tie-in on us.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

For those who are yet to read the latest issue of Batwoman (Batwoman #26) we now know that annual is due sometime in April.

uh8myzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: Thanks, yet another reason for me to dislike DC as a company. Been hating on them since they killed the Wildstorm titles. On another note, can't wait to read the new Harley Quinn series... if its any good, it might redeem DC for me a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.