Batwoman Chess Piece.

#1 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi fellow Batwoman fans.

Just thought I'd let you know that the Batwoman white rook from the Batman chess set is coming out in about two weeks in the U.K., not sure when it'll be available other places.

There doesn't seem to be much Batwoman merchandise available, and this is only £8, so it could be a nice thing to get, even if you're not collecting the rest of the chess set.

Scarlotte.

#2 Posted by ChiSoxRox (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT (Hmm, Amazon has it...)

#3 Posted by ChiSoxRox (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ordered it. :)

#4 Posted by SupBatz (1697 posts) - - Show Bio

All of the chess pieces look really great. If I had more cash, I'd probably have bought half of the pieces by now. Curse my lack of funds...

#5 Posted by Celineness (131 posts) - - Show Bio

The DC Cover Girls Batwoman statue will be out in a couple of months. Don't miss that, it's the best piece of merchandise Batwoman will ever have.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

That's awesome.

#7 Edited by ChiSoxRox (235 posts) - - Show Bio

The DC Cover Girls Batwoman statue will be out in a couple of months. Don't miss that, it's the best piece of merchandise Batwoman will ever have.

Dear Santa...

Amazon link

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.