Follow

Batwoman

Character » Batwoman appears in 961 issues.

After resigning from the Army under DADT for being a lesbian, Kate Kane lived a directionless party-girl heiress lifestyle until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life, later adopting the mantle of Batwoman.

Batwoman and Wonder Woman - World's Finest

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SupBatz

It'd probably never happen but how would people feel if Huntress and Powergirl were booted out of World's Finest to be replaced by a Batwoman - Wonder Woman team-up series?

I'm really liking them both in Batwoman's latest story arc and I feel they have a lot of potential as (occassional) partners. Not to mention having very good visual chemistry together.

Anyone else think it'd be a cool idea?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SupBatz

...bump :P

Avatar image for goldenboy_prime
    Goldenboy_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Goldenboy_Prime

@SupBatz said:

It'd probably never happen but how would people feel if Huntress and Powergirl were booted out of World's Finest to be replaced by a Batwoman - Wonder Woman team-up series?

I'm really liking them both in Batwoman's latest story arc and I feel they have a lot of potential as (occassional) partners. Not to mention having very good visual chemistry together.

Anyone else think it'd be a cool idea?

OT: I'd like to see WF Huntress booted for other reasons.... back on topic, IIRC the current arc apparently is an idea JH had for a WW/BW mini series and I'd say its an accurate depiction of WW (just like her solo). I think it would be cool and I'd definitely pick it up if it had the right creative team on it, plus it would get Wonder Woman off the island known as, "As Olympus Turns". Don't get me wrong Azzarello, is my favorite Wonder Woman writer as of now, but Diana is basically in another universe as far as how connected she is to DCnU.

Personally I wouldn't mind if Batwoman teamed up with other supernatural DCers, as that's her niche.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By TeamUnitedNerds

This seems like a perfect idea.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss

I think it would detract from their main stories. The team-up was great just as it was, no need to try to force something more out of it. That, and it would be hard for me to regularly read a series in which Batwoman isn't largely illustrated by Williams. Finally, where does Huntress and Power Girl go after World's Finest? To their own titles, so they can be published for a month or two before the inevitable cancellations? Naw.

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wat an EPIC idea kind sir................i loved the to in the story arc plus ive always picture the to together kicking but side by side plus the first story arc could be like return of medusa or something

daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I won't lie, I would love to see these two together. They would make an adorable couple!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.