dj_maximus's Batwing #5 - Like a Nightmare Coming to Life review

• dj_maximus wrote this review on .
  • dj_maximus has written a total of 131 reviews. The last one was for

Batwing # 5

More with the orgin to what drives Batwing. And it’s nonetheless fantastic writing and accompanied by fantastic art work. David Zavimbe being another Batman in the Democratic Republic of Congo does stand on his own. What I like about this title is that it explores a whole new world and environment from Gotham City. Bruce Wayne being the financing of Batman Incorporated puts himself a target. Batwing and Batman team up as we come to conclusion of this story arc. I rate this book a 4.5 rating of 5.0 rating.

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic