Follow

Battlestar Galactica Crew

Team » Battlestar Galactica Crew appears in 91 issues.

Serving on the last surviving Battlestar of the fleet under Admiral William Adama.

Olmos Discusses The Final Battlestar Galactica Telefilm

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided

Initially, in a panel interview, Edward James Olmos told fans of Battlestar Galactica that the final made for television film will be what they expect, in that it will be filmed from the perspective of the Cylons . However last week at the Saturn awards, the actor who plays the Admiral William Adama said in an interview with Sci Fi Wire that while it was obvious that the final film, 'The Plan,' would be told from the perspective of the Cylons; what isn't obvious is the plan itself.

"What their plan was, I think that's a big surprise,...Finding out what the plan was and how it was structured and how close they were to completing it...[There is more than] the obvious, which is what was the Cylon perspective,...If they had a plan, what their plan was, what it entailed. I think besides that, [The Plan shows] probably how alike or unlike humans they really are."

Does this sound interesting to you? Battlestar Galactica: The Plan will air this fall on Sci Fi, and a DVD that will include additional footage will be released as well.  What do you guys think? Have you ever read the Battlestar Galactica comic? Do you watch the show? Are you looking forward to seeing 'The Plan'?
    Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kurrent

That is going to be awesome! I loved BSG such a great show

Jamiracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jamiracles

One of those things I wish I could get into. Its so late in the game at this point and I dont like starting anything without starting at episode 1.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Definately going to watch it, I loved Battlestar and was really disappointed when they decided to end the show. At least they came to a conclusion instead of just pulling the plug.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fluke-buddha

Money says there Plan was to unite the races.  Should be a good show.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

I can't wait...loved the series and just watched the Caprica movie last week and loved it

dondasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondasch

Battlestar Galactica was a very enjoyable show and I look forward to the new items coming out.

Mosedogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Mosedogg

Sounds cool. I can't get enough BSG.

TGDBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TGDBatman

BSG is one of the best TV series I've ever been a fan of.  Great series start to finish, and they actually wrapped things up well.  Col. Tigh is by far my favorite, but I liked Gaius Baltar and Romo Lampkin too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.