New Batmobile questions

#1 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

So.... What are your thoughts on new Batsy's new wheels (Hover device?)....(?)

I was wondering what inspired the creator of Batman Reborn to have this new Batmobile? Did it had anything to do with how cool Niteowl looked been relinquished from his hovering furby?

Another thing, why was it changed so drastically? From the front It looks like Dr. Eggman's flying egg machine (Sonic)

What did Alfred or whoever introduce the new batwheels to the new dynamic duo said about it?

I would like the other Batmobile this one is too far from Batman IMO

And why in the world are bad guys still driving really old cars?!?! Have they ever heard of a Lancer?

#2 Posted by War Killer (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Batman's new ride

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I mean, I like it, but.... it just.... Doesn't it feels like too Batman Beyond to you? O_O

#4 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's totally a Grant Morison Batmobile. A surprise mix of weird and cool. I still LOVE the Battank, but for the comic, I think it'd be nice to have a definitive Batmobile too.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Well If I'd had to choose which Batmoblie, I'd choose...

This one

#6 Posted by scoobydont (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I wuz kinda hopin' for a tricycle with a sidecar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.