Is Batmen of All Nations part of the current continuity?

#1 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes - mostly often - I got problems with understanding where starts and ends the current continuity. I know that  the Knight is part of the continuity, but what about the others, do they still exist?  

Is Batman hagging out with someone who uses a gun?      
#2 Edited by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

They did, but I think most of them are dead. I know Man-Of-Bats was around during R.I.P. and I think Final Crisis

#3 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin: They are still around the original Knight and Ranger died but they have legacies take over their identity many of them will show up in Batman Incorporated. 
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

the new Batman from Argentina is called el Gaucho I believe. LOL
#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15220 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW i cant believe these losers (tim drakes words not mine) have a board as well,in all honestly as much as i,m looking forward to INC i personally can do well without guys like mr unknown or el gaucho or whatever .most of them are in continuity.
#6 Posted by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Every character has a board here.

#7 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Gaucho for the win!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.