Recruiting for Batman Podcast

#1 Posted by Deadshirt (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, my name is Dylan and I’m looking to recruit a small group of people to discuss Batman stories for a bi-weekly podcast. I call the project the Batman Book Club – here’s what I hope to accomplish with it.

I want to put together a group of four or five people (including myself) with different backgrounds, interests and perspectives, but who all share a serious interest in Batman comics. For each episode we’d all read the same Batman story (Year One, for instance) and then talk about it. I’d like to have a balance between serious discussion and fun, lively commentary.

I’m posting this on a couple of different sites to try and cast a large net – if you’re interested, please reply to this post. We'll talk about ideas and details.

#2 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

How would we record each podcast?

#3 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadshirt: I'd totally do it - if you could deal with the fact I live in Australia. I mean, it is possible, but timing would be bollocks. I'd have to get up super early in the morning xD.
#4 Posted by Shika1Dude (115 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.