Follow

Batman

Volume »

Volume 1. The one that started it all. Batman focuses on the rise of the famous Batman and his influence on Gotham City as he fights the most devilish of villains and stops the most dastardly plans. It spanned from 1940-2011.

Blog a Day 13: batmanbatmanbatman

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

Edited By BradBrains

Hello and welcome to a new week! im feeling well rested and in decent spirits. mainly because i finally picked up some new comics. some highlights :

Batman and robin vol 2: finally will be able to read the last few issues i missed. this has been some of the best batman storylines ive read and it just shows how great grant Morrison is.in addition i picked up #16 so im finally caught up. i also picked up the new batgirl. a good fun read that i always enjoy. 

I spent forever looking at superman trades and didnt find anything that immediately caught my eye which makes me sad. 

i also spent some time updating my subscriptions there. i took up wonder woman(i have the last 4 issues to read and havent so im gonna wait|) and added all the new batman comics including batwoman. 

ok question time! 

Now i may have asked something like it but do you think with 3 new batman comics theres too many on he market. i know i took off batman confidential because it wasn't great. can all exist and provide quality content and are the different enough for there to be a reason for it? Personally im not sure but i guess well have to wait and see. 

let me know. 

Until tomorrow my friends,  

Brad Brains 

PS: two new batman reviews up! check the review page and let me know what ya think

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.