Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Zero Year 'Event'

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

So if you were one of the guys that was expecting Zero Year to be completely and totally contained in 'Batman', I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong. Apparently in November all of the bat books (which I guess would also include 'Teen Titans'), will link into Zero Year to show where all of those characters were six years ago.For anyone that hasn't read Batman issue 0, which basically is part one of Zero Year, we got to see where everyone was five years ago:

1. Dick was, of course, at Haley's, so I don't exactly know what we'll see.
    2. Jason was a low light thug who, ironically, wore a red mask.
    3. Tim was at this really high priced school taking IQ tests and such, so we'll probably get more into his life before and or during that.
    4. Barbara was with her dad as he brings up the bat-signal up to the roof of the police building, so we're probably going to see her life with her dad, mother and brother
    5. And Damian...well, heck, maybe we'll see just how a ten year old boy can exist in a six year time frame.
    Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Do you have a source that says all of the "Bat-Books" will be involved? I only know that some titles will be involved, but it hasn't been announced which ones, as far as I know.

Duplicate thread?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Dupe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.