Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Your thoughts on a possible 3rd game in the Arkham series

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Do you think that it's possible that it'll be made?

What characters do you want to see, use, and play in there? Personally, I want to fight Deathstroke and want him to be a usable character.

Will it beat it's predecessors?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

of course its possible. anything is possible.  now whether it's probable or not is the question. i doubt it will beat it's predecessors but hey i could be wrong. 

Creeper of course has to make an actual appearance in this game or not be in it all.   
    Tim, Dick and Selina all need to make their returns to the game and Cassandra and Jason should be allowed to join in on the fun. they all should be playable in a free roam mode or when new game plus is unlocked.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

@PunkMastaFlex: there's actually a teaser hidden in the end of the game for a possible threequal Harley is pregnant

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

I personally think that given the 'prophecy' at the end of AC, they need to expand it into Gotham as a whole. Is it a bit ambitious in scope? Sure. But look at Rocksteady's record so far. It's not like they couldn't pull it off.

As for characters, Deathstroke would be fun, but dunno how they'd do that. I myself want to see them put Azrael in as a playable character because they had him in the second game.

LittleSocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By LittleSocrates

There are some teasers in the game that point toward the son of Joker and Harley Quinn and (maybe) Hush.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Harley and Hush will have the most important roles based on the teases,no brainer it's Paul Dini writing and he loves both characters(much to my eternal dismay).They've also teased Azrael which is kinda cool i guess,i can see Manbat,Proffessor Pyg and Catman and Prometheus(or Wrath) joining.Won't rule out some Z-listers like Dr Death,Calendar man etc.

They'll prolly reuse Riddler,Croc,Mad Hatter(or Scarecrow) and possibly even Clayface.Robin,Nightwing and Catwoman will be joined by Batgirl(likely Cass),Azrael and maybe Jason Todd.

Deathstroke would be EPIC,and i would seriously love to see Bane and Deadshot being redeemed for their sucky portrayals.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By daredevil21134

@ZombieBigfoot said:

I personally think that given the 'prophecy' at the end of AC, they need to expand it into Gotham as a whole. Is it a bit ambitious in scope? Sure. But look at Rocksteady's record so far. It's not like they couldn't pull it off.

As for characters, Deathstroke would be fun, but dunno how they'd do that. I myself want to see them put Azrael in as a playable character because they had him in the second game.

agreed

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sorry, but: http://www.comicvine.com/batman/29-1699/a-clue-to-possible-batman-arkham-city-sequel-spoilers/92-638084/#20

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.