Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Would you like to see a live action Batman tv series?

dagenspear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dagenspear

Hey! So, I’ve been a fan of Batman since I was little. I know we have Gotham, but I haven't found that to be as satisfying as I would have hoped. I would very much like to see a real Batman tv show. So much so, that I even came up with four seasons of a Batman tv show. But let's all have fun with this. Would you like to see a Batman tv show in the Flarrow universe? How would you do it? Who would you want in it?

Here is my idea. I have given a lot of thought to this. It would exist in the Flash/Arrow universe.

This is my fan cast. The only one’s I’m not sure about are my choices for Bruce and Selina, so if you have better choices, please tell me.

Luke Mitchell as Bruce Wayne/Batman

Nina Dobrev as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Jack Coleman as Captain James Gordon

Colin Donnell as Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Brie Larson as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle

Dylan Minnette as Richard “Dick” Grayson/Robin/Nightwing

Roger Rees as Alfred Pennyworth

Alan Tudyk as The Red Hood/The Joker

Alison Brie as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

Lacey Chabert as Zatana Zatara

Seth Gabel as Edward Nashton/Edward Nygma/The Riddler

Tobin Bell as Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze

Giancarlo Esposito as Professor Hugo Strange

Garret Dillahunt as Julian Day/The Calendar Man

Yvonne Strahovski as Firefly

Alexis Denisof as Zsazz

Kevin Durand as Killer Croc

Mark A. Shephard as Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin

Joe Morton as Lucius Fox

Enver Gjoak as Roman Sionis/Black Mask

Mark Pellegrino as Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat

Jeremy Davies as Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow

Claire Holt as Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy

I also couldn’t think up someone to play the Mad Hatter. So, I would really like a suggestion on that.

This is a season one episode list.

The Bat

Dark Disguise

Not So Smart

Enough Days In The Week

Like Father, Like Son

The Birdcage

Inspiration

The Sincerest Form Of Flattery

Eco-Friendly

A Really Bad Day

The Long Halloween Part One

Joke’s On You

A Magician’s Touch

Cold Blooded

Lips Of Poison

Fan The Flames

Heads Or Tails

Batgirl

Hat Of Madness

How To Catch A Bat

Everything To Fear

A Holiday’s End

The Long Halloween Part Two

The first half is mainly dealing with mobsters and killers, with the Red Hood being the antagonist at the end in the mid-season finale. The idea of this is that the city is just average crime-wise. The insanity hasn’t taken over the city yet. There’s little things, like a Riddle based criminal who likes to prove he’s smarter than everyone else, or a Cat burglar who takes the “cat” part a little too literally, even an over-enthusiastic eco-terrorist and a thug working for Oswald Cobblepot that has a scaly skin condition, but that’s about it. The criminals are fairly average, as are their crimes: Serial killers and mobsters. Batman changes the way people look at themselves as criminals. A joke of a mobster Ozzy “The Penguin” Cobblepot the joke of the criminal underworld becomes angrier more vicious, less cowardly, Roman Sionis kills his Father, the head of the Sionis crime syndicate, by setting him on fire, leaving only his blackened skeleton and smashes his coffin at his funeral and keeps a piece of it to carry around like a security blanket. The Red Hood’s view of reality starts to warp and become distorted. The Red Hood kidnaps the mobsters in the mid-season finale to force them to prove to him that they deserve to live in the vision he has for Gotham. Harvey Dent begins to crack as well, lashing out in anger, taking an almost vicious view of justice at first. The idea is seeing the the city become the city we know about. The character becoming the characters we know. Jim has to develop a trust and partnership with Batman. Bruce has to fully become Batman. Barbara has to become restless and agitated with the state of the city and develop a desire to do something about it and become inspired by Batman. The RH gathers the mobsters at Ace Chemicals Plant, where Batman comes after him. This concludes with The RH falling into the chemicals.

We then time jump ahead a year.

The second half is when stuff gets crazy. Like Frozen Men and a Super Strong Zombie and Magician’s and Giant Bat Creatures and Fear Toxin spraying Men and Mind Controlling Hats and Fire shooting Bug Women. The Joker comes in and Harvey Dent cracks in half finally and becomes Two-Face. Robin comes in and Barbara becomes Batgirl. That’s basically about how now that Bruce is fully Batman how does he deal with it, especially now that he’s got a team to worry about, with this background arc of The Holiday Killer.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

wow u put a lotta work in this i almost fully agree with u except for some acting disagreements as for who id choose not to sure

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thinking alex pettyfer for the hatter

dagenspear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow u put a lotta work in this i almost fully agree with u except for some acting disagreements as for who id choose not to sure

Like who?

And thank you.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kgb725

Yes they should put it on AMC or HBO to really capture the gritty feel of the stories.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Batman3000

People like Dick Grayson and poison ivy I would've cast differently but that's just my opinion

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Yeah a Batman show would be awesome, but unlikely considering how much he makes at the box office. I still hope one happens. Id also like to see Strange Apparitions and the Night Slayer story arcs in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.