Would Dexter make a good Batman?

#1 Posted by Shipster360 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I know people are probably sick of the whole "who will play Batman in the Justice League movie?" thing, but one actor I have yet to see anyone bring up is Michael C. Hall from the show Dexter. Besides the fact that he is a brilliant actor the character of Dexter parallels quite a bit with Batman and shows how well he would do in this part. They both have a darker vigilante-esque side and a side that everyone else sees yet is the true mask. they both target villains and even have a bit of a Rogues Gallery (The Ice Truck Killer, The Phantom Arsonist, etc.). they both use their detective skills to insane levels that noone else seem to be capable of. the list goes on. the only real difference would be Dexter's Code includes murder while Batman's Code tends to avoid that.

#2 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh,sure, yep!

#3 Posted by MrShway88 (668 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Michael C. Hall (kind of a man crush) and I am really picky on who should play Batman since I am a proud Bat-fanboy, but I will say I do not hate this idea.

#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11440 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest i would like him more as Harvey dent that Batman.

It could end being too Dexter and ruin things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.