Will there be a Batman 4?

#1 Posted by RiddleMeThis (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Was going to put the title as 'Batman 4' but I thought a lot of people may visit thinking I knew of a batman 4, wheras in fact, I don't. 
Anyhow, I know it's very early to talk of Batman 4, but because the past two sold so very, very well, there will be a Batman 4, right? I mean, movies are only there to make money, and when something is a hit they make more and more untill it stops. (With star wars they made a whole other series, even if it did mean jumping back in time, despite the fact viewers already knew what would happen...) 
So will they be making a Batman four or leave it as a trillogy? (OR THRILLOGY!!! :D )
#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

THRILLOGY! :D

I heard Nolan said that 3 will end the story.

#3 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would keep making them as long as they're good... 5 would be nice :)

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

This story yes. However, I remember him saying a while ago, while he was making the 1st one that he wouldn't introduce a Robin until after the 3rd one. So if he does continue, we'll see Robin in the 3rd one and that will begin that story.

#5 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the third will be the last from Nolan and Bale.

#6 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
lol  
#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" lol   "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#8 Posted by Fennewalde (181 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a batman four. It's called, "Batman and Robin" and it featured ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER as Mr. Freeze and is widely considered to be the worst film of all time in the history of the world, space, and time.

The joel schumaker monstrosity remains perched atop the list of films "Crimes against humanity" in an endless battle for first place with Star Wars Christmas Special and Catwoman.
#9 Posted by Fennewalde (181 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a batman four. It's called, "Batman and Robin" and it featured ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER as Mr. Freeze and is widely considered to be the worst film of all time in the history of the world, space, and time.

The joel schumaker monstrosity remains perched atop the list of films "Crimes against humanity" in an endless battle for first place with Star Wars Christmas Special and Catwoman.
#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman and Robin were the reason why I didn't go and see Batman: Begins in the cinema. I hate Joel Schumacher, made me miss it on the big screen.
#11 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by ManuelPrez (131 posts) - - Show Bio

they could make a great 4 part of batman if the follow some of the rules of Nolan's batman as introduce. Batman have a great list of rogues that can be on the big screen. Great script + good director = WIN

#13 Posted by RiddleMeThis (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fennewalde:
Thanks, I understand there is/was a batman four, but I mean in the recent films... 
And to all you hating on Batman and Robin shame on you! It's slightly (ok, very) cheesy, but it was only supposed to bring a younger audience in, and anyway, who can forget such great lines, such as "ice to meet you!" 
But really, it wasn't THAT bad was it?
#14 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we please finish #3 first? thank you

#15 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

three is not even out yet.... and already talk for 4 starts. Nolan is doing something very right, or very wrong.

#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" three is not even out yet.... and already talk for 4 starts. Nolan is doing something very right, or very wrong. "
Yup.  That's the nail hit pretty firmly on the head...  

How can people talk about 4 when we might not get a 3??? 
#17 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiddleMeThis: Go read this.
#18 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Caligula said:
" three is not even out yet.... and already talk for 4 starts. Nolan is doing something very right, or very wrong. "
Yup.  That's the nail hit pretty firmly on the head...  

How can people talk about 4 when we might not get a 3???  "
Might not get a #3? I thought it was already written and planned for filming soon?
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

There won't be a four. At least not with Nolan. He's stated so already. The third will be his final movie and will finish of his take on Batman.

#20 Posted by RiddleMeThis (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:
Thankyou, that was all I really wanted...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.