Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Why not?

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Psychotime

Am I the only wondering when we're gonna see "Bruce Wayne's Caveman Adventures"? We should see what he's up to right now. Let's see Bruce use the last of his gadgets against saber-tooth tigers and other stuff! Then he'd have to put his survival skills to the test once his bat-catnip runs out!

Heck, maybe he ends up being his own great grandfather!

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By johnny_spam

It may take attention away from what's going on in the other books and the mystery of where the story is going, I think that Bruce stayed there then was reborn in another life and another life each one worst than the next but Sonny Sumo said in Final Crisis that somehow when he was blasted with the Omega Sanction the original Sonny went to old Japan and he walked somehow in on his life and is in his place so did some body come back in Bruce's place like the two Sonnys?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Psychotime said:
    Am I the only wondering when we're gonna see "Bruce Wayne's Caveman Adventures"? We should see what he's up to ... [more]
    idk who sonny sumo is but someone had to of taken Bruces place. I thought that was just a dead cave mans body in the bat suit but its burn to the bone so no one can tell the difference.
    @Psychotime said:
    "Am I the only wondering when we're gonna see "Bruce Wayne's Caveman Adventures"? We should see what he's up to right now. Let's see Bruce use the last of his gadgets against saber-tooth tigers and other stuff! Then he'd have to put his survival skills to the test once his bat-catnip runs out!Heck, maybe he ends up being his own great grandfather!"

i was thinking this same thing. I have been waiting for it actually. Doesnt sound like it is gonna happen so they will probbly tell the whole story when he returns.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3

I think Booster Gold save's him.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By johnny_spam

I think I should have said that Sonny Sumo was in the original Forever people comic (written and drawn by Jack Kirby Issues 4-7)  and he was blasted with the Omega beam by Darkseid, in Final Crisis we see this new version of Sonny who has some knowledge there was a previous Sonny and that somehow he walked in on his life but the Sonny in Final Crisis seemed to have no memory of the previous Sonny's life or encounter with the New Gods. 

This whole conept of somebody being hit with the Omega Sanction then somebody like the person but not really walking in and taking their life makes me think that maybe somebody like Bruce will come back but not Bruce himself and will lead to a revamp of the Batbooks with a Baman who has no memory of the previous Batman life.

Also Grant Morrison has been writing Batman's story since 52 and he will be the one to bring back Bruce not Blackest Night  (there are obviously rumors he will return in that event) or Booster Gold.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
    johnny_spam said:
    I think I should have said that Sonny Sumo was in the original Forever people comic (written and drawn by ... [more]

good theory. That can change the entire out look of the batman and how dick, tim and alfred look at him as well as Kal-el and the others that can tell the difference. This could change the entire DCU out look.

i dont think it will happen though bc i think that would be to much change and unless they make the new bruce that returns in his spot darker and some how more closer to the edge with out crossing that line than that is the only way ppl would like him to come back if he cant return in the same state as when he left. The new one would have to be putting people in to full body casts and commas and stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.