Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23504 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt shouldn't be Batman

• 141 results
    Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Without reading the article here are my own reasons why I think it would be a bad idea for him be to Batman in the JLA movie.

It sets up that the JLA films are connected to the Nolan Batman world, which will either bring the JLA movie down to a realistic or dramatic feel that the JLA film shouldn't have, or it will make the Nolan Batman world suddenly seem very unreal which it shouldn't. Even if Its not meant to him being Batman will make people think it is. And then people will also wonder why Superman didn't save Gotham from Bane in the 3rd film. Or why GL didn't help Batman against the Joker.

It sort of would hurt the previous films by taking the direction of those films in a new direction with heroes who can fly, lift trucks, and such. How in that world would Nolan's Batman be as helpful as Batman in the comics?

I personally would rather have Bruce Wayne in the JLA film when they finally have one, I would be upset it they finally made the JLA film and the first appearance of Batman in the JLA was not Bruce.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By stumpy49er

The one scenario I might be cool with is if they do have Joseph Gordon Levitt as Batman or Nightwing or whatever, and he dies in the middle of the film. This inspires Bruce Wayne to come back as Batman ala The Avengers and 'his name was Phil.'

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Deranged Midget

I'm inclined to agree. Batman, regardless of how it will lead into the Justice League film must be Bruce Wayne. For one, it's impossible to tie in the Nolan films to a world full of beings capable of stopping any of Bruce's problems in a split second. It just doesn't mesh well. As for Joseph Gordon Levitt playing Batman himself, it just doesn't make sense -- at all. For one, even if they tried to distinguish the films completely from Nolan's trilogy, people will more than likely associate them regardless and it just won't work well for anyone. I don't mind if Bruce Wayne/Batman makes a cameo in Man of Steel, possibly asking him to join the League or what-not, but if you are going to reboot Batman, do the same with the actor as well. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if they grabbed Christian Bale again (if he was willing to play the part), but then again, that would be playing off the association with the previous Nolan films.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Lvenger

@Deranged Midget: I know most non comic viewers will still associate Batman with Bale and the Nolan films but personally I feel it would be better to start afresh with a new actor playing Batman despite the backlash and confusion from non comic book viewers. Bale's depiction of Batman (not a favourite of mine) belongs in the Nolanverse and Bale himself has said he's done with the role of Batman anyway. So they'll have to get someone else to play Bruce Wayne in the Justice League film instead.

SlamAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 58

#55  Edited By SlamAdams

I'd watch it either way.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Lvenger: Fantastic input, thank you for that!

I must agree though. Especially if WB and DC are trying to reboot Batman with the Justice League film itself that might lead into the new Batman films. Personally, I'm not entirely excited with this idea. I feel as if it's far, far too early to reboot the franchise. The Nolan films are still extremely fresh in everyone's minds and it'd just be confusing and somewhat unnecessary to just throw out a completely new film so quickly. I wouldn't mind to see a Batman cameo somewhere in the Man of Steel, possibly after the credits or something and have a new actor portray him in the JL film. But aside from that, that's the extent I want to see the character in the cinematic universe at this point.

tjs4759

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By tjs4759

Completely agree with the author, to connect the nolanverse with the rest of the DC universe would be the dumbest decision every. Nolan's envision for Batman is based with a sense of realism, an orphan from a distant planet that exploded doesn't fit with his vision. Then picking JGL as Batman is an awful idea. Nothing against him personally, he is a great actor but I can't see him as Bruce Wayne especially from a physical standpoint. Bruce Wayne is roughly 6'2" around 225 lbs. JGL is 5'10" and looks to weigh around 160 lbs. Not gonna work.

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Kiltro95

After seeing JGL in "Brick" I can see him playing not Batman but more like a Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd even, but not Batman if Warner does plan to have Nolan's Batman franchise connect to future DC movies, John Blake shouldn't be Batman, (maybe something like a member of Batman inc.) but more like a spy for Bruce Wayne, keeping track of other heroes and convinces Bruce to be Batman once more.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fetts

Wait. I thought that Armie Hammer was supposed to play Batman in the JLA movie.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#60  Edited By RedOwl_1

IDK..... I 100% agree with the fact that the universes do not match... but still there can be a possibility a really small one.... man so many faced feelings :S

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
    Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

I thought they'd be aiming for a funner, happier batman than one JGL could play...can't see him sharing a spotlight in a Justice League film either.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    No, he shouldn't be Batman.
    Jdom503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jdom503

I wouldn't tie the two Batmans together. I would however love to see JGL to do batman in a new triligy. I would actually have him be instructed by batman himself. Have him go be trained by Bruce so that he can have the skills. I actually would like to see Micheal Keaton play Bruce again since Bale is done with anything batman. And have Dead Shot act like batman and run a story line on that one. I like the idea to keeping it realistic. As a cage fighter i know the wear and tear on my body, just imagine a real life batman would feel like. Batman is an idea, a symbol. He is the shining hope for Gotham. I and many other would love to see more but only if it keeps its somewhat realistic feel.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By TheMess1428

I hated TDKR so hopefully nothing ever comes from this trilogy.

Avatar image for amaterasunohasu
    AmaterasuNoHasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AmaterasuNoHasu

Horrible idea? Yes. While I love JGL and think he's a fantastic actor, I don't see him bringing that amount of depth to the table.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#66  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Well TBO the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel are going to have the same tone and realism so I have absolutely no qualms with them being in the same universe

Loki2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Loki2u

@leokearon said:

Where did it say that Blake was going to be Batman in Dark Knight Rises? He could become Nightwing or even Azarel for all we know.

This. All it showed was him entering the batcave...anything could've happened after that.

Don't forget, Bruce Wayne mentioned that the idea for Batman was to be a symbol, and that anybody could be Batman.

Loki2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Loki2u

@leokearon said:

Where did it say that Blake was going to be Batman in Dark Knight Rises? He could become Nightwing or even Azarel for all we know.

This. All it showed was him entering the batcave...anything could've happened after that.

Don't forget, Bruce Wayne mentioned that the idea for Batman was to be a symbol, and that anybody could be Batman.

Kervan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kervan21

I loved JGL as John Blake.

I loved that Blake is Nolan's version of "Robin."

I love that Blake takes up the mantle as Batman at the end of RISES.

My mind runs wild with story ideas for Blake as Batman, and I believe that he would take a couple of years to train, build himself up, make a strategy for how to fight crime.

Nolan ended RISES with the idea that the story continues in the minds of the audience.

BUT, I don't believe for a second that this will happen, nor should it happen. WB needs to recast and reboot. Before they even think about Batman in JL, they should let Zack Snyder make a kick-ass Superman trilogy with MOS. Then develop solo films with Wonder Woman, the Flash, and then reboot Batman. Hold off on JL for a few years, get these other films off the ground, let mainstream audiences get invested in Superman again. The latest MOS trailer shows that Superman needs a chance to prove how awesome he is, and give Snyder a chance to make those movies before moving onto JL.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
    YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I agree. It just wouldn't make sense.

1. Robin being Batman would confuse non-comic book readers watching the film.
    2. The Dark Knight is in it's own Universe. It's like a DC Universe where only Batman exists. In a Justice League style movie Bruce (or Robin in this case) would get creamed.
    Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#71  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

seriously who the hell said He should be the next batman. These Hollywood people are sooo stupid.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dreamfall31

They really need to keep the Nolan Batman films seperate from any Justice League universe they end up making. Even though having Joseph Gordon-Leavitt as Batman wouldn't directly connect the movies, it would still have a connection outside the realm of the movie. It'd be like having Connery come back in a Bond movie, or having James Franco play Green Goblin in an Amazing Spiderman Sequel. It worked when Evans became Cap after being Human Torch since the FF movies were pretty horrible and don't hold a place in people's heart like Nolans trilogy. And even then they were two seperate charcters made by two different studios. WB is releasing TDKR and Justice League and he's already associated with the Batman name.

I still think they gotta get a newcomer who has established himself a bit, but isn't hugely popular yet. It worked great when they got Hemsworth as Thor.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#73  Edited By Strafe Prower

I had the same thoughts about Anne Hathaway playing Selina Kyle, who wasn't even named Catwoman in the movie. Then I saw the movie and loved her performance.

I'm going to keep an open mind. From his performances in Inception and TDKR, I could see JGL being the martial artist Batman, which proper training of course. It's not impossible to get training.

Also, Bruce Wayne is a billionare playboy. JGL can definately fit that look, and has shown that he can play a detective as well.

I'm not saying "Robin blah blah" should be batman. I think the name is stupid. However, I think JGL could very easily play Batman.

Avatar image for th3darkkn1ght24
    Th3DarkKn1ght24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Th3DarkKn1ght24

JGL would make a good Flash or GL but no way on Batman even if they move his role to Bruce Wayne... Great actor just not the build of a Batman type guy... I don't care who they cast honestly as long as it turns out good and not another Clooney/Shumacker muck up

Seraphim84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Seraphim84

What if Justice League takes place 5 years past Dark Knight Rises? Our "Robin" would've had ample time to train himself, get in the experience, and - as long as they find out a way to give him new tech - even more resourceful than Bale's Batman.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By DanialCarroll

I don't think he should even be Nightwing. Just start over.

blackair9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By blackair9

I agree with batman is suppose to be the best of man. But we are jumping to the conclusions of when the new batman would appear as far as nolan verse time frame. Maybe he starts his career after several years of training. I could easily see several great writing points by having lady shiva be his movie mentor and rival. second it could be a serious red herring (producers are know to do that) maybe Christian Bale does pop up at batman and JGL (awesome actor btw) as Nightwing kinda like in the Smallville comic. Patching the universes together is a small thing, I am more concerend with the treatment of Wonder Woman and Flash.

dcfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By dcfox
    Because as much as I love JGL, his character is an atrocious Batman.

To be fair to the character of John Blake, Batman was an atrocious Batman in TDKR. Bruce Wayne was outsmarted and outmatched for the entire movie with the exception of the ending. Blake already has a fair amount of training as a police officer and there's nothing suggesting that he wouldn't train further if he were to become Batman.

lrtaylor02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lrtaylor02

This is a well-written article and I totally agree. Dick Grayson trained under Batman for years and then went on to be Nightwing for years. By the time he took over as Batman, it was after *a lot* of training and experience in the vigilante-business. That's a completely different scenario than what we saw with John Blake. He was never actually trained by Batman. I loved the ending of TDKR and I really enjoyed John Blake's character (and JGL is a great actor), but he shouldn't take over as Batman in a Justice League movie. They should leave his character (and JGL) in TDKR. People would be confused!!! Then they'd have to spend time explaining the change in the movie. Stick with Bruce Wayne as Batman, skip an origin, and rock out!

infernopig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By infernopig

JGL is way to small to be batman. Hes short and has small shoulders. Perfect for a sidekick but not the BATMAN!

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TimeLordScience

Why is everyone insisting that Batman MUST be Bruce Wayne? Why can't anyone be a little open minded and willing to try something new? We've had plenty of movies with Bruce, I personally think it's perfectly acceptable to have JGL take over.

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By butters911
    @CBninja said:
    First let me say I JGL is a good actor and him as night wing with no ties to the Nolan verse is a good idea. But the ending of TDKR was the dumbest part of that movie. How is a cop with zero training going to do what Bruce did. Answer he's not he would die very shortly, and then Batman would be no more. Besides I've always seen Batman and Superman to be about the same size. JGL is no where close to Henry Cavils size. 

Pretty much sums it up
    E_Smitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By E_Smitty

Blake shouldn't be Batman in a Justice League movie but a movie(s) based off of his journey as Batman/Nightwing or some versions said characters could work in Nolan's Batman. Blake (JGL) doesn't need to be Bruce, Bruce was a ninja, that's only one aspect of Batman, whom, was also a detective. Bruce didn't really play up the detective part of Batman in the movies but Blake, having qualities of all three Robins figured out who Batman was. Blake could go up against the likes of The Riddler, The Penguin and maybe even Hush. Blake could use prep to go up against adversaries to make up for his lack of ninja training. JGL in a Nolan BatMovieVerse YES, but in a League Movie, a new actor as Bruce.

Jazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jazon
    One of the many things that made Nolan's movieverse so exceptional was the fact it was grounded in reality.

i do not like how people say that of Nolan's Batman, especially DKR. it's the same as saying iron man is realistic because his ability to fly is consistent with newton's third law.

a man with what essentially is osteoarthritis puts on a brace for a short while is miraculously cured. cops who have been huddled together in the sewers deprived of fresh air and probably sat on their own filth emerged healthy and ready to fight after months of confinement. a nuclear weapon explodes in the sea but there's no tsunami or shock wave that hit the city afterwards. a broken back can be set right with crude slings and the man can do acrobatics a few months later. etc etc.

no, the Batman in DKR and how the natural laws operate around him are just as unrealistic as those in Marvel's movie-verse.

unfortunately, people seem to have fooled themselves into believing Nolan's Batman is "grounded in reality."

now they will have a hard time accepting their "realistic" Batman being incorporated in a wold where super powers exist.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#85  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

It's obviously not "realistic" and everyone knows TDKR has its flaws, but the trilogy strives to be more realistic than most comic book films. It's more than transparent Nolan's objective was to create a world without powers. Therefore, the Justice League characters wouldn't mesh well.

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ADAMocracy

I could not agree more! Don't get me wrong, if Nolan wants to another movie in the batverse, then I'm all for JGL becoming Nightwing or the new Batman or whatever, but if there gonna a Justice League movie it has to be Bruce Wayne. Now, I heard rumors that Man of Steel was gonna be seperate from the DC verse like Nolan's Batfilms, if this is true, I have no problem with JGL being Batman/Nightwing/Whatever lol.

Mildor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mildor

Good article, youre being to nice to think and express that way. I for the other side spit everytime someone talk about nolans shtflul trilogy; I thought the idea of making a film based on a comic im mean a cultural figure, concept an ideal well defined from75+ years of history that are in the minds of fans and casual pl alike, 75 years which explains clearly the physical aspect (height,type& color of hair, eyecolor, likes&dislikes, personality of every single fkn character could help to reach the complex and enigmatic logic of represent the characters from the original source faithfully to the big screen with their backgrounds intact or not drastically changed, no one asked to restart the concept from 0 ok they can do whatever but why in the big fk screen; "realistic batman" who said Batman isnt realictic enought the way it is so far to provide a completely different argument from this media. I thing WB should mantain the same measure DC used about Batman continuity. Waltdisney does not make the same faults with marvel; so far with the films at least from Iron Man 1 up today. I just really want that nolan dont mess anymore with any DC character, or Batman at least. Batman Begins was good but WB should have changed him the moment he conceived which actors supposed to be what characters.

The people the division of WB behind the concept the plot of the game of arkam asylum- city should have made the films instead of nolan, They know what theyre doing instead of confusing the people by telling that batman is a ashle that get frustrated when someone make him ru for his money.

Jazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jazon

@k4tzm4n said:

It's obviously not "realistic" and everyone knows TDKR has its flaws, but the trilogy strives to be more realistic than most comic book films. It's more than transparent Nolan's objective was to create a world without powers.

Then we can say that Nolan failed in his objective since in a sense, Iron Man is more realistic because a suit that gives enhanced strength, flight capability and advanced armament is well within the laws of physics (as shown in Michio Kaku's Physics of the Impossible). Wayne's capacity to heal with inappropriate and crude tools in TDKR is certainly not realistic. People not succumbing to disease while confined and crowded in closed space is not realistic. A bomb blast on the earth's surface that doesn't produce shock waves is not realistic. And so on.

The sooner people accept that Nolan's bat-verse is no more "realistic" than Iron Man's the easier it will be to accept Nolan's Batman standing among the more outrageously powered heroes of the DC universe.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#89  Edited By dernman
    @The Stegman said:
    No, he shouldn't be Batman.
    Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will see JGL easily as Nightwing before I ever see him in a Batman cameo for upcoming JL movie.

redhoodnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By redhoodnet

Well... here is what I have to say.

They will not slow down the Justice League movie timetable.

If they want to have it hit in 2015/2016 then it will do so.

The choice will be very simple. We either get a extension of the Dark Knight movies or we will get a re-boot. Based on that choice I would rather have a Dark Knight movie and since the ending had a a definite move on point we will get a John Blake Batman. Man of Steel seems to have the same real word feel as The Dark Knight trilogy. I think that if we keep going down that path that we could have a "real world" Justice League, Doing this would give a separate movie world. If they reboot this in the Marvel universe type then we will get a "fun" Justice League with no balls.

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MichonneHack27

This would be my only complaint with the final Dark Knight movie. I do like Joseph Gordon Levitt but as Batman it doesn't fit. Mostly because I can't see Batman quitting and running into the sunset with Selina Kyle. Batman's to date has never had luck with love so to see him have a sorta happy ending doesn't really make sense to me. And this is my opinion, Batman's too committed to ever (if rarely) quit his work. The only time I could see Bruce quitting was if he died or if he had gotten too old to keep up with his job. But thats me^^;

DavidJarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DavidJarman

He should become Red Robin, and for the JLA film do something based around Kingdom Come... I think thats the only way they could make it work if continuing from where the Nolan films end...

dietzman06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By dietzman06

I think this article is spot on. I think JGL was excellent in Dark Knight Rises, but I don't want to see him as Batman in an upcoming JL film. I think the three Nolan films are a great standalone trilogy, and I don't see them tying in with any future DC films. I could be wrong, but I just feel like they are a self contained story, and it would seem forced to have them tie in with the new movies. If that is the case, then JGL should not be Batman. Not because he can't play the role or anything like that. I just think Batman needs to be Bruce Wayne in the JL movie. Everyone will be expecting that, and wanting that. If JGL is Bruce Wayne, it would be confusing, more than Chris Edwards palying both the Human Torch and Captain America. Everyone would assume that he was Blake and that this was a continuation of the Nolan films, which, like I said, i don't see happening. Cast someone else, and if you want JGL in, then have him be Hal Jordan, so we can all move on form the horror that was the GL film.

Kondorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 13

#95  Edited By Kondorr

I do not agree with the author... I hope the other DC universe movies, will be as gritty and as believable as can be, and that SOMEHOW they can all work together on the strong foundations created by Nolan. I also believe, that a serious journalist should not go on and write about what other artists shall or shall not do... he might give opinion, but not post definitive judgment...

If done right, everything will be explained in the movies to come, and you will see, that as the actors playing Bruce Wayne may change, as can change the people acting as Batman!

Right now Batman was in Nolans hands, Superman is kinda in his hands... and it looks terrific... if both would be united under one Nolan-verse... and if they would spawna true Nolan-verse Justice League... then boy... are we in for a ride!

And by the way... there was no statement that this WILL be a new franchise... they always had plans... those schemers... and schemers might change schemes... so remain open minded and hope for the best movie...

demi596b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By demi596b

I waited for so long for someone to mention this. Batman has to be Bruce Wayne in the JL movie

KINCART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 35

#97  Edited By KINCART

If they have anything from the previous Batman films it should be Christian Bale. More people would pay money to see him as Batman than JGL and that's what it's really all about.

matestinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By matestinha

But

but

he's Robin.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#99  Edited By Lvenger

@Deranged Midget: Yeah even 5 years for the Spider-Man reboot is a bit soon. But Warner Bros and DC feel pushed for time given the success of Marvel films, particularly the Avengers. They want something to compete with that and in order for that to happen, they need to rush out some DC films and not copy what Marvel did. Would a Batman cameo really be a good idea at the end of MoS? I'm not too sure about that. Obviously there needs to be some kind of after credits scene for the Justice League film but Batman seems a bit forced. Even though it may make sense to say he's been a shadowy vigilante for a while before Superman cropped up.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By btmt

Every people should understand the definition of BATMAN first and that is:

BRUCE WAYNE = BATMAN.

If DC wants to use the Christopher Nolan's Batman then bring back Christian Bale.

I don't want any random guy as a BATMAN who is not even a Dick Grayson.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.