Staff
#2 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Me! Any idea when its released?

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

lol a better question would be "who is not going to see that movie?"

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

me...

Look Hermione, strip poker is easy...

i think it's going to be the biggest movie this year...

the only movie that shows the slightest hint of being bigger than The Dark Knight will be The Half-Blood Prince

Hulk 2, Indiana Jones, Hellboy 2 and Iron Man were / will be good, but i don't think they'll stack up to those two movies

M
#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you are alone in that. Everybody on here including me think it is going to be lame . There is no way you can re-create the Brilliance Joel Schumacher captured with Arnold as MIster Freeze, Uma as Poison Ivy and Bane as a mindless juiced up thug. Inspired is the only way to describe it. Besides the 60' movie that is the quintessential Batman.

I think I speak for us all when I say You are quite alone sir, in your menial pursuits.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Sling Shot said:
"I think you are alone in that. Everybody on here including me think it is going to be lame . There is no way you can re-create the Brilliance Joel Schumacher captured with Arnold as MIster Freeze, Uma as Poison Ivy and Bane as a mindless juiced up thug. Inspired is the only way to describe it. Besides the 60' movie that is the quintessential Batman.

I think I speak for us all when I say You are quite alone sir, in your menial pursuits."

lol

Schumacher sucks
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Mighty Thorion said:
"

Me! Any idea when its released?

"

July 18
#8 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly! =D Good comeback, Nighthunter.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
No Question I am Going to see The New Batman movie
#10 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna see it

#11 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yooo-hooooo! Of course I'm gonna see it!!! Puddin' attacks!!! Well, I prefer Nicholson in the Joker role, but.... I'll get used to it.

#12 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i'll pass and save the money for Hellboy 2 instead. Hulk also looks good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.