Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who's better than Batman in what?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By batshrine

So here is a different thread cause everyone is putting Batman vs this and that, and I and many others will jump in and say no Batman wins. Or others will say does Batman get prep or not?!? And Batman is still my favorite character, and I think he is the best superhero however even I can acknowledge he is not the best in everything. So this is a thread to think of different superheroes that beat him in a specific thing for example:

Escape Artistry: Mister Miracle

Strength: Superman, Wonder Woman and anyone else with super strength

Hand to Hand Combat: Deathstroke

Technical Expertise: The Atom, Cyborg, and Mr. Terrific

Paranoia: The Question

Can you think of anymore?!?!

Btw and to avoid it no one even touch who is "smarter" than Batman cause I don't want this thread to go off topic and you can't measure smarts just as much you can't say who is more "skilled" than Batman

RawrImADragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RawrImADragon

Faster: The Flash, Superman

Are we limited to just the DC Universe? Cuz if not:

Hand to Hand Combat: Wolverine

Technical Expertise: Tony Stark

I'll write more when I can use a computer and not my phone...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

Thievery: Catwoman

Sexiness: Catwoman

Whip proficiency: Catwoman

Pulling off the black leather suit: Catwoman

...Don't ask me why, I guess I was just in a mood for Ms. Kyle.

@batshrine said:

So here is a different thread cause everyone is putting Batman vs this and that, and I and many others will jump in and say no Batman wins. Or others will say does Batman get prep or not?!? And Batman is still my favorite character, and I think he is the best superhero however even I can acknowledge he is not the best in everything. So this is a thread to think of different superheroes that beat him in a specific thing for example:

Btw and to avoid it no one even touch who is "smarter" than Batman cause I don't want this thread to go off topic and you can't measure smarts just as much you can't say who is more "skilled" than Batman

I would also put Calvin Rose a.k.a Talon for that one.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batshrine

@JakeN7 said:

@batshrine said:

I am waiting till Talon is developed a bit more to make judgement, but fair enough. And I would say Batman rivals Catwoman in sexiness, though she totally uses her sexiness to get what she wants more. In fact, I don't think there is a male character that does that...

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batshrine said:

@JakeN7 said:

@batshrine said:

I am waiting till Talon is developed a bit more to make judgement, but fair enough. And I would say Batman rivals Catwoman in sexiness, though she totally uses her sexiness to get what she wants more. In fact, I don't think there is a male character that does that...

If we want to talk physical attractiveness then Dick Grayson can probably challenger Bruce for the title. Though i'd personally say both are probably equal.

Detective skills: Not now, but according to Bruce himself Tim one day.

Archery- Green Arrow

Hand to Hand Combat- I don't remember, but I think Connor Hawke was supposed to be better than Bruce. Lady Shiva could also probably give him a run for his money.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By roboadmiral

Acrobat: Nightwing

Hand to Hand: Deathstroke has beaten him, but I think it's been concluded that that's due to Deathstroke's enhancements rather than actual superior skill. I think Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon edge him out as fighters.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batshrine

@roboadmiral: I find that unlikely with the Hand to Hand combat cause I honestly believe there is only one person superior to him and my reasoning is Shiva had the spot of being the 3rd best fighter in the world before Cassie beat her. Before that only Batman has been shown to best her, so that puts Batman at number 2 (or possibly number 1 but lets not think about that option). So who is number 1?!?! (thats why I doubt both Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon can beat Batman in hand to hand combat)

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batshrine said:

@roboadmiral: I find that unlikely with the Hand to Hand combat cause I honestly believe there is only one person superior to him and my reasoning is Shiva had the spot of being the 3rd best fighter in the world before Cassie beat her. Before that only Batman has been shown to best her, so that puts Batman at number 2 (or possibly number 1 but lets not think about that option). So who is number 1?!?! (thats why I doubt both Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon can beat Batman in hand to hand combat)

Well Batman and Bronze Tiger fought in the Tales of the Demon trade, and Batman admits at a point during the fight that tiger almost just had him. From there the fight's never concluded as Batman's poisoned by an outside opponent and proceeds to fall from the poison, and Tiger refuses to kill him, so the fight's never concluded.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batshrine

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@batshrine said:

Well Batman and Bronze Tiger fought in the Tales of the Demon trade, and Batman admits at a point during the fight that tiger almost just had him. From there the fight's never concluded as Batman's poisoned by an outside opponent and proceeds to fall from the poison, and Tiger refuses to kill him, so the fight's never concluded.

I totally remember that fight!!!! Hmm the jury still on hold for me though cause thats early in Batman's career, and he was drugged but idk I'd have to reread it and see what vibe I get from his fighting.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Strength, speed, agility, acrobatics, durability, adorability: Harley Quinn. :D

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batshrine said:

@batshrine said:

I totally remember that fight!!!! Hmm the jury still on hold for me though cause thats early in Batman's career, and he was drugged but idk I'd have to reread it and see what vibe I get from his fighting.

He certainly wasn't drugged during the fight! I'm not saying Bronze Tiger's better, but unless they've fought at some other point i'd say they're equal.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batshrine

@batshrine said:

@batshrine said:

He certainly wasn't drugged during the fight! I'm not saying Bronze Tiger's better, but unless they've fought at some other point i'd say they're equal.

OH really! Ok I need to shut up and re read it hahaha.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FatihBATMAN

Spiderman is better than bats in...well, crawling vertical :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.