Who Would Be a Better Comissioner for Gotham City

#1 Posted by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

Barack Obama

Stephen Colbert

Henry Rollins

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. With Rollins I think you'd see MORE corruption from political figures, Colbert would be killed on day one, and Obama would make great strides in cleaning up the city. Forging a strong bond with Batman only to be horribly disfigured in an accident and turned into one of his rogues. Oh wait :S

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... I thought you guys forgot about this thread.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Depends. With Rollins I think you'd see MORE corruption from political figures, Colbert would be killed on day one, and Obama would make great strides in cleaning up the city. Forging a strong bond with Batman only to be horribly disfigured in an accident and turned into one of his rogues. Oh wait :S "

LMAO

#5 Posted by batpool (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Rollins.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

With Colbert, Batman would probably be found out and arrested.

#7 Posted by MidKnight (131 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Colbert, that would be pure hilarity right there. I can just imagine him lighting the sky with the Batsignal, Batman swoops in an Colbert does one of his famous satirical interviews about what makes a more comfortable cape? Nylon, polyester, or cotton?

#8 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

MidKnight says:

"I'd have to say Colbert, that would be pure hilarity right there. I can just imagine him lighting the sky with the Batsignal, Batman swoops in an Colbert does one of his famous satirical interviews about what makes a more comfortable cape? Nylon, polyester, or cotton?"

Now that's something I like to see.

#9 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

Henry Rollins

#10 Posted by Ippy (179 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MidKnight (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Henry Rollins kinda look like Two-Face?

#12 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just you.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (222850 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Barack Obama running things in Gothan City would be pretty interesting. Though Henry Rollins is no question my close second choice.

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Rollins

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.