Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

who is more deadly bruce wayne or joker

moneyshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moneyshotz

they both are heartless an concetied they are both deadly they are alike in many ways there both crazy joker has a point what man runs around in a bat costume but who is more crazy in my opinion i think if bruce wayne ever went evil all of gotham would be introuble but in my opinion i see bruce wayne as the villian narcissist and batman as the hero also we all know joker has super sanity so nothing is real to him but is bruce wayne the same way he fakes who he is he has a alter ego.

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mediumguy

Comes down to this: Batman could kill you, The Joker will kill you.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Joker. Batman will do everything in his power to NOT kill you. Joker wouldn't think twice.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

Well, if Batman ever becomes evil then Gotham is screwed lol. He defeated world's greatest assassin's in a matter of seconds and without using lethal techniques.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serpent222

@Mediumguy said:

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up right there. I don't know how you can call someone deadly when they won't kill you. Dangerous, yeah. Deadly, no.

briangsharon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By briangsharon

@Mediumguy said:

/End

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.