Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who is Becky Albright?

RagDoll13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm in the process of writing my own story board and comic that I plan on one day submitting to DC, but I want to know that I have all of my facts straight. Please help me! Who is this "Becky Albright: Mistress of Fear"? And which comics does she appear in exactly?

Sidenote: Any info on Peter Merkle would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragdoll13:

she wanted to become scarecrows Harley Quinn and....that's about all there is to her oh and she appears in a one shot called scarecrow: mistress of fear

p.s this is a very, very, very, obscure character, how did you find out about her?

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

She's that one chick who does things with stuff and she's from that one place, you know the one. Sadly, she dies at the end so I'm not sure where she is right now. Maybe happy will happen when the time is right.

Dusmi08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the DC Wiki:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Becky_Albright_(New_Earth)

She is a witness to one of Scarecrows crimes; when she refused to recant her testimony he began kidnapping her and exposing her to more and more fear toxin, eventually he discovered her greatest fear. Becky appears to have some deformity such as scoliosis or even cerebral palsy is terrified of how other people view her, a trait that Jonathan Crane shares.

The Scarecrow backs away from trying to trying to torment her and attempts to recruit her as his "Mistress of Fear"
    (it appears he has developed a crush on her)

Becky refuses and is saved by Batman who remarks "looks like she is your greatest fear Dr. Crane"

Becky never took on the mantle as mistress of fear despite many fan wanting to see her become the Scarecrow's love interest.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Becky_Albright_(New_Earth)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.