Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who has beaten batman in random encounters?

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm curious, minus bane who else has bested or at least drawed batman in random encounters when batman was unaware of the oppositions abilities?

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thejman251

I'm curious, minus bane who else has bested or at least drawed batman in random encounters when batman was unaware of the oppositions abilities?

- Deathstroke, Shiva, Jason, and the list goes on.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Veshark

Like any other superhero...this has happened countless times in his career.

Clayface bested an early Batman in their first encounter. Another memorable one is Prometheus. Oh, and Bronze Tiger.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it never freack me out when Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bane, Shiva or any other like that takes him out.

It freack me out when newbies goe toe to toe with him, even when they have no skill and their only skill is havin a horrible costume.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Deathstroke beat the crap out of him a few times, once even when Bats had some prep time. Sorry Bat fans Slade is just better than Batman in a fight.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WastelandMan

Mostly due to his enhancements. And usually when they fight they beat the crap out of each other.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

The Bronze Tiger?

Mutant leader?

Superman in Infinite Crisis?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 the_stegman  Moderator
    Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@the_stegman: O I saw these I thought he was asking who did Batman beat in Random Encounters.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Deathstroke,Bronze Tiger,Prometheus etc.

@sandiego008 said:

The only one corrected is Deathstroke.

Jason beat a holding back Batman with prep,and the best Shiva has done is stalemating him.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#13  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

Death stroke and Jason todd

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

Jason beat a holding back Batman with prep,and the best Shiva has done is stalemating him.

- " A holding back Batman" is your opinion.

- Additionally, you are ignorant of the details surrounding the New 52 encounter as they have not been revealed yet. Get over it.

- Shiva has handed Bruce his ass, and is superior to Bruce. Try again, or get over it.

Bruce getting handled by Shiva
    Richard runing to the rescue
    Lady shiva handling Bruce, again
    Bruce on the floor after getting manhandled
    Richard and Bruce on the floor together after getting manhandled
    Richard helping Bruce up as he's most likely, still incredibly sore from being manhandled so severely
    Richard helping Bruce up as he's most likely, still incredibly sore from being manhandled so severely

Bruce at Jason's mercey, again. I suppose that Bruce likes to be manhandled.
    Richard to the rescue , again.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

- Oh, and here's another picture for you.

No Caption Provided

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Doesn't pretty much everyone beat Batman first then he goes home and figures out their weaknesses and kicks their assess the second time?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stronger

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

- Additionally, you are ignorant of the details surrounding the New 52 encounter as they have not been revealed yet. Get over it.

- Shiva has handed Bruce his ass, and is superior to Bruce. Try again, or get over it.

First of all,in the new 52 Shiva had to poison Batman to beat him.This was a poison shuriken.It wasn't a fair h2h combat.Although you are correct.Shiva stomped Batman in that fight.

Jason had prep in that fight and Bruce ALWAYS holds back against Robins.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#18  Edited By Extremis

Batman with prep :p

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

First of all,in the new 52 Shiva had to poison Batman to beat him.This was a poison shuriken.It wasn't a fair h2h combat.Although you are correct.Shiva stomped Batman in that fight.

- "First of all" it doesn't matter. Shiva hand Bruce his ass, get over it.

- Additionally, "fair" is subjective and you must be ignorant if you think Bruce always fights "fair".

- Oh, Jason had "prep" in that fight? Please, tell us what prep he had, when the details have yet to be revealed. I'm waiting.

- Yes, as if you could actually prove that he "holds back" against all Robins.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

- Additionally, "fair" is subjective and you must be ignorant if you think Bruce always fights "fair".

- Oh, Jason had "prep" in that fight? Please, tell us what prep he had, when the details have yet to be revealed. I'm waiting.

1.Fair enough.

2.It's not my job to define if Batman fights fair or not.I only can suggest that fair h2h fights do not contain any kind of extra weapons or gadgets.This fight wasn't.

3.According to their Pre-Flashpoint fight,Jason had prep.He had captured Joker and he waited Batman to arrive in his hideout.Batman won anyway,even though he was holding back.

4.Check out Batman vs Nightwing,where Batman just tries to avoid him and he couldn't land a single strike.

Also Batman vs Jason Todd,Batman pulled his punches,and once he realized he wasn't going to beat that way,he went all out and stomped him.

There is another instance in the new 52 Batman and Robin series,when Batman easily pins Tim Drake to a wall with mere batarangs.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

1.Fair enough.

2.It's not my job to define if Batman fights fair or not.I only can suggest that fair h2h fights do not contain any kind of extra weapons or gadgets.This fight wasn't.

3.According to their Pre-Flashpoint fight,Jason had prep.He had captured Joker and he waited Batman to arrive in his hideout.Batman won anyway,even though he was holding back.

4.Check out Batman vs Nightwing,where Batman just tries to avoid him and he couldn't land a single strike.

Also Batman vs Jason Todd,Batman pulled his punches,and once he realized he wasn't going to beat that way,he went all out and stomped him.

There is another instance in the new 52 Batman and Robin series,when Batman easily pins Tim Drake to a wall with mere batarangs.

- 2. Bruce uses gadgets all of the time. Moreover, the guy has a utility belt full of them. Am i , or is Shiva, supposed to feel bad when Bruce gets a gadget/tool used against him when he carries god knows how many in his belt and uses them very frequently? I don't see why bringing up the fact that tools were used in this fight has to do with anything. If you don't believe that Bruce would have used a batarang or some other tools when given a chance or opening, i don't really know what to say to you.

- 3. Exactly. According to their Pre-Flashpoint fight which is different from their Post-Flashpoint fight (the details of which we are still unaware of). Moving on.

- 4. Two instances? Are these suppose that he always "holds back" against his (past/current) Robins? Additionally, yes i've read B&R 19 however, it's not as though Tim was trying to fight him as opposed to stopping him from dissecting frankenstein.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Yes Jason defeated Bruce. But I do think it is clear that Bruce never wants to truly fight fully force against those of his family. Jason and Bruce have fought most recently in a current issue, and it was clear that Jason is heavily outclassed by Bruce, who let Jason beat on him and barely did anything to harm Jason.

Also regarding Shiva vs Bruce: See Batman #427, Superman Batman #3. And yes Shiva usually can defeat Bruce, but Cassandra defeated Shiva, and Bruce could potentially defeat Cassandra (Detective Comics #734). Also regarding Shiva vs Bruce see Batman #427 where they essentially fight evenly.

In the encounter shown above, from Deathstroke #7-8, Batman loses, but Slade is so severely hurt that Slade makes several comments about it and then needs to be rescued in a following fight.

Then in Detective Comics #710, Batman loses to Slade again, but then turns the tides on him and defeats him.

Batman does lose several first encounters, but he has defeated or brought down essentially every opponent that has beaten him.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@moon_bat_87 said:
    but Cassandra defeated Shiva

Shiva's defeated Cass before as well. Once when Cass was without body reading and once when she had it. (Batgirl #68) In my opinion all three of those characters (batman,cass,shiva) are so evenly matched that anyone could take anyone on any giving day depending on the situation/circumstances.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_bat_87 said:
    but Cassandra defeated Shiva

Shiva's defeated Cass before as well. Once when Cass was without body reading and once when she had it. (Batgirl #68) In my opinion all three of those characters (batman,cass,shiva) are so evenly matched that anyone could take anyone on any giving day depending on the situation/circumstances.

I agree with your conclusion. The situation and circumstances are a key factor for sure.

But I would also like to add and I would say that without any PIS or other elements for either side Batman can win a majority (and will win) not just purely by Martial Arts but with gadgets and so forth. This of course is conditional on if Batman has met them before. Also keep in mind that even though Batman may be outclassed in terms of pure martial arts ability, he has a way of emotionally manipulating his opponents and that gives him the edge to either draw or win in most fights.

Random encounter with Shiva, I would say Batman takes a loss maybe 65% of the time, 50% if he really decides to use gadgets. Random encounter with Cassandra, I would say Batman loses 45% of the time. Random encounter with Slade, Batman loses 50% of the time. Random encounter with Jason Todd, Batman loses 25% of the time, and that is heavily conditional on several factors.

And before I get the "Bat-fanboy" treatment, random encounter with Superman, Batman loses. Superman enraged vs Batman with Prep, Superman wins, Batman wins like 2 out of 10 times. Random encounter with Wonder Woman, Batman loses. Random encounter with Martian Manhunter, Batman loses (but if he knows MM's weakness to fire, Batman wins even random encounter.). Random encounter with Spiderman, Batman loses. Random encounter with Wolverine, Batman loses. Heck random encounter having never met Bane or Clayface before, Batman loses. And so forth....

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_bat_87: Nice response. Not sure I'd fully agree with % rankings but its not really important. The other stuff I wasnt commenting on or disputing, just clarifying that Shiva has defeated her daughter before.

But I laughed at the "Bat-Fanboy" comment. I usually try to avoid that sorta name calling.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

1.Fair enough.

- 2. Bruce uses gadgets all of the time. Moreover, the guy has a utility belt full of them. Am i , or is Shiva, supposed to feel bad when Bruce gets a gadget/tool used against him when he carries god knows how many in his belt and uses them very frequently? I don't see why bringing up the fact that tools were used in this fight has to do with anything. If you don't believe that Bruce would have used a batarang or some other tools when given a chance or opening, i don't really know what to say to you.

- 3. Exactly. According to their Pre-Flashpoint fight which is different from their Post-Flashpoint fight (the details of which we are still unaware of). Moving on.

- 4. Two instances? Are these suppose that he always "holds back" against his (past/current) Robins? Additionally, yes i've read B&R 19 however, it's not as though Tim was trying to fight him as opposed to stopping him from dissecting frankenstein.

1.When Batman goes up against other master martial artists,he doesn't use gadgets.This is preoed a lot of times.Anyway,we missed the point.My point was,that even though Shiva stomped Batman in that encounter,it wasn't a fair h2h contest.It contained the use of gadgets/weapons.

You could use it no prob in this thread.

2.If the details are unaware then you shouldn't use that fight here.

3.Check out Batman vs Nightwing,when Dick is angry at Batman,and he just tries to avoid him and ignores him.

4.You can use a lot other characters like: Deathstroke,Bronze Tiger,Lady Shiva(as you said),Emperor Penguin and so many others.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@sandiego008 said:

- "1." We dropped 1 a few posts back.

-2. Batman uses gadgets when he needs to sir. If he's about to die, best believe that he'll use a gadget even if it's purely WIS/CIS.

- Additionally, the criteria of the thread was a random fight, not "fair" hand to hand combat.

- 3. "If the details were unaware?" Well, if you were unaware of the details, then you shouldn't have (at least in my opinion) spoken about the fight as if you knew the details as i find that quite ignorant.

4. That would be another single instance however, give me a series and issue number and i'll be happy to check it out regardless.

- Additionally, to prove the statement you made, you would have to go through ALL of his confrontations with his Robins(past/present/future) and you would also have to define "hold back" and figure out a factual way of determining that if the characters didn't state it themselves.

- Oh, and i used deathstroke as well and i did say many more.

1.Fair enough.

1.When Batman goes up against other master martial artists,he doesn't use gadgets.This is preoed a lot of times.Anyway,we missed the point.My point was,that even though Shiva stomped Batman in that encounter,it wasn't a fair h2h contest.It contained the use of gadgets/weapons.

You could use it no prob in this thread.

2.If the details are unaware then you shouldn't use that fight here.

3.Check out Batman vs Nightwing,when Dick is angry at Batman,and he just tries to avoid him and ignores him.

4.You can use a lot other characters like: Deathstroke,Bronze Tiger,Lady Shiva(as you said),Emperor Penguin and so many others.

- "1."? We dropped 1 a few posts back.

-2. Batman uses gadgets when he needs to sir. If he's about to die, best believe that he'll use a gadget even if it's purely WIS/CIS.

- Additionally, the criteria of the thread was a random fight, not "fair" hand to hand combat.

- 3. "If the details were unaware?" Well, if you were unaware of the details, then you shouldn't have (at least in my opinion) spoken about the fight as if you knew the details as i find that quite ignorant.

4. That would be another single instance however, give me a series and issue number and i'll be happy to check it out regardless.

- Additionally, to prove the statement you made, you would have to go through ALL of his confrontations with his Robins(past/present/future) and you would also have to define "hold back" and figure out a factual way of determining that if the characters didn't state it themselves.

- Oh, and i used deathstroke as well and i did say many more.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: -'1'.I know.I began with 1. because I was starting a new argumenent.

2.Also agreed,but I just wanted to verify that.

3.No,you shouldn't have mentioned it,as you can't prove it's validness.How can you say Jason beat Batman when you don't know if he had prep or the corcumstances of their fight?

4.http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-15549.jpg

This is the only sample of the fight I managed to retrieve.Batman clearly holds back,as Dick later yells:'stop avoiding me'.

You could ask other users for help.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251: -'1'.I know.I began with 1. because I was starting a new argumenent.

3.No,you shouldn't have mentioned it,as you can't prove it's validness.How can you say Jason beat Batman when you don't know if he had prep or the corcumstances of their fight?

4.http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-15549.jpg

This is the only sample of the fight I managed to retrieve.Batman clearly holds back,as Dick later yells:'stop avoiding me'.

- 3. Validness? Well, the term validity is subjective regardless. I can say that Jason beat Batman because i saw the scans above. I'm pretty sure that Bruce is beaten when he is at gunpoint and barely conscious. However, i can't necessarily prove that it was a "random encounter".

- 4. The way the scan is drawn, i would imagine that this took place in Batgirl, Robin,or Nightwing.

- Ask other users for help with what?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fanboys, lol

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

- 3. Validness? Well, the term validity is subjective regardless. I can say that Jason beat Batman because i saw the scans above. I'm pretty sure that Bruce is beaten when he is at gunpoint and barely conscious. However, i can't necessarily prove that it was a "random encounter".

- 4. The way the scan is drawn, i would imagine that this took place in Batgirl, Robin,or Nightwing.

3.If you can't prove it's a random encounter,then don't use it as a random encounter battle.

4.With finding the issue number.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

3.If you can't prove it's a random encounter,then don't use it as a random encounter battle.

- 3. If you don't know any of the details about the fight, then don't have the audacity to ignorantly comment on it as if you do .

- 4. I would need the name of the series first.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

- 3. If you don't know any of the details about the fight, then don't have the audacity to ignorantly comment on it as if you do .

3.It's not working like that my friend.I dare you to prove it's a random encounter.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

3.It's not working like that my friend.I dare you to prove it's a random encounter.

- 3. "It's not working like that"? Being that this seems like third grade with all of the "daring" going on, i dare you to prove otherwise or continue to make baseless claims as you have been doing. I.E. Jason not beating Batman, Jason having prep, etc.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: I am not the one who makes pointless assumptions,without the ability to prove them.........

General rule of debating: When you say something,you have to be able to prove it 100%.

Since you you can't,you won't use it at all.

I am done.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251: I am not the one who makes pointless assumptions,without the ability to prove them.........

General rule of debating: When you say something,you have to be able to prove it 100%.

I am done.

1. - What "pointless"(your opinion here) assumption did i make? None.

- Oh, so you knowingly haven't been following the general rule of debating?

Jason beat a holding back Batman with prep

- Something that you cannot prove. Contradiction.

the best Shiva has done is stalemating him.

- False statement. Try again.

Jason had prep in that fight

- Something that you can't prove at all. Contradiction. Try again.

Bruce ALWAYS holds back against Robins.

- Your opinion (again) and therefore, something that cannot be proven to be a fact. Why? because opinions aren't facts.

- Even though i can't prove that said confrontation was a random battle, i'm going to put it in my list regardless and you can't do a damned thing about it. If you don't like it, feel free to cry me a river. I find it hilarious that you continuously have the audacity to attempt to tell me what and what not to do on a forum, as if i'll actually listen.

- If you're done, then i won't be expecting a reply. Unless you're going to contradict yourself again.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

I am done.

- Your opinion (again) and therefore, something that cannot be proven to be a fact. Why? because opinions aren't facts.

- Even though i can't prove that said confrontation was a random battle, i'm going to put it in my list regardless and you can't do a damned thing about it. If you don't like it, feel free to cry me a river. I find it hilarious that you continuously have the audacity to attempt to tell me what and what not to do on a forum, as if i'll actually listen.

- If you're done, then i won't be expecting a reply. Unless you're going to contradict yourself again.

1.Pre-Flashpoint it happened.Post-Flashpoint,I don't know the circumstances so I don't care.

2.I am certain that you are unable to prove that Shiva has beaten Batman in h2h.All of their fights are stalemates or Batman won.Pre-Flashpoint,I consider them equals.Post-Flashpoint,Batman is superior due to more feats.

3.Alright,I can't prove it.Can you prove the opposite?

4.I posted a lot of evidence that Batman takes it easy when it comes to his children and it seems you have not taken it itno account.I can post a lot more.

5.I am not your mommy and daddy to tell you what you can or can't do.I am just stating my opinion.I didn't insult in any way and I just posted what I thought it was correct.I am not expecting that you will change your mind and I don't care at all.I only wanted to express myself and I did it.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

I am done.

1.Pre-Flashpoint it happened.Post-Flashpoint,I don't know the circumstances so I don't care.

2.I am certain that you are unable to prove that Shiva has beaten Batman in h2h.All of their fights are stalemates or Batman won.Pre-Flashpoint,I consider them equals.Post-Flashpoint,Batman is superior due to more feats.

4.I posted a lot of evidence that Batman takes it easy when it comes to his children and it seems you have not taken it itno account.I can post a lot more.

5.I am not your mommy and daddy to tell you what you can or can't do.I am just stating my opinion.I didn't insult in any way and I just posted what I thought it was correct.I am not expecting that you will change your mind and I don't care at all.I only wanted to express myself and I did it.

- 1. You don't care and yet, you decided to comment on a Post Flashpoint scan multiple times?

- I wonder if you're going to lie and say that you were referring to Pre New 52 with that comment, when my comment that you replied to it with had New 52 scans only. Oh, and i only mentioned the new 52 in said post.

- 2. Yes, you consider Bruce superior Post-Flashpoint although he lost to Shiva Post Flashpoint. How utterly utterly expected.

- 3. I don't need to as i haven't claimed such unlike you.

-4. You call posting three instances in which you believe Bruce was holding back "a lot" of evidence? Yes, i'd definitely like to see your "large" amount of remaining evidence which will undoubtedly prove nothing.

- 5. You are also not one with much sense.

you shouldn't have mentioned it,

If you can't prove it's a random encounter,then don't use it as a random encounter battle.

If the details are unaware then you shouldn'tuse that fight here.

- Telling me what i should and should not do, etc multiple times. That's a nice contradiction which i suppose should be expected by now as you evidently love to contradict yourself.

I am done.

-Oh, and contradicting yourself again are we? Surprise, surprise.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

I am done.

- 1. You don't care and yet, you decided to comment on a Post Flashpoint scan multiple times?

- I wonder if you're going to lie and say that you were referring to Pre New 52 with that comment, when my comment that you replied to it with had New 52 scans only. Oh, and i only mentioned the new 52 in said post.

- 2. Yes, you consider Bruce superior Post-Flashpoint although he lost to Shiva Post Flashpoint. How utterly utterly expected.

-4. You call posting three instances in which you believe Bruce was holding back "a lot" of evidence? Yes, i'd definitely like to see your "large" amount of remaining evidence which will undoubtedly prove nothing.

If you can't prove it's a random encounter,then don't use it as a random encounter battle.

- Telling me what i should and should not do, etc multiple times. That's a nice contradiction which i suppose should be expected by now as you evidently love to contradict yourself.

I am done.

1.I though it was the same as the Pre-new 52 fight.

2.Shiva had to poison Batman to beat him.How many times do I have to say that it wasn't a fair h2h contest?

3.Then why did you used it as an example if you can't prove it?

4.Check out New 52 Batman and Red Hood issue 22 where an angry Jason goes all out against Batman and Batman doesn't even feel his punches.

5.Please do not insult me again.I never insulted you and so I am expecting you to do.

My sentences are correct,but I can't force you to do something if you don't want to.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

I am done.

I am done.

1.I though it was the same as the Pre-new 52 fight.

2.Shiva had to poison Batman to beat him.How many times do I have to say that it wasn't a fair h2h contest?

3.Then why did you used it as an example if you can't prove it?

4.Check out New 52 Batman and Red Hood issue 22 where an angry Jason goes all out against Batman and Batman doesn't even feel his punches.

5.Please do not insult me again.I never insulted you and so I am expecting you to do.

My sentences are correct,but I can't force you to do something if you don't want to.

- 2. It wasn't fair in your opinion, and i couldn't care less about your opinion. Get over it.

-3. I clearly felt like posting it. However, i had the sense not to claim that it was a random encounter. Additionally, the TC did not define "random" so it's quite irrelevant as random is undefined in this context. Hence, Jason is staying on my list. Get over it.

- 4. You mean the issue in which Bruce is wobbling as Jason leaves? Ok. 1+3=4. Is four instances "a lot" for you? Hilarious.

- 5. Your sentences are "correct" in your own opinion which again , i couldn't care less about. Get over it.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251:

2.It's not my opinion.When someone beats someone else by poisoning him,it doesn't mean he could actually beat him without it.

3.I don't care about your list.I only care about what's valid.

4.I mean the issue where Jason fights with everything he's got against Bruce would didn't even felt it.How many more do you need?

5.My sentences are correct because I can prove them.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

2.It's not my opinion.When someone beats someone else by poisoning him,it doesn't mean he could actually beat him without it.

4.I mean the issue where Jason fights with everything he's got against Bruce would didn't even felt it.How many more do you need?

- 2. The word "fair" is subjective. Hence, it's your opinion.

-3. The word valid is subjective. Again your irrelavent and trivial opinion.

- 4. You mean the issue in which Jason leaves as Bruce is wobbling from the beating he took. Understood.

and Bruce ALWAYS holds back against Robins.

- I need all of them as you're trying to prove that this always happen. Common sense, sir. Do you have any?

-

-

- Oh, and since you made the claim, you have to follow the "100% rule of debates" according to you and prove it right?

5. Please prove your opinions to be a fact, subjective and ambiguous terms and all.

- Here's some advice kid: Learn the difference between a fact and an opinion and try to stop contradicting yourself.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

- 4. You mean the issue in which Jason leaves as Bruce is wobbling from the beating he took. Understood.

- I need all of them as you're trying to prove that this always happen. Common sense, sir. Do you have any?

-

-

- Oh, and since you made the claim, you have to follow the "100% rule of debates" according to you and prove it right?

5. Please prove your opinions to be a fact, subjective and ambiguous terms and all.

- Here's some advice kid: Learn the difference between a fact and an opinion and try to stop contradicting yourself.

I've proven everything I said.

Please do not respond back to me.You are being ignored.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

-

-

I've proven everything I said.

Please do not respond back to me.You are being ignored.

- You haven't proven anything and you've wasted my time with baseless and foolish claims that you've failed to prove.

- You're a child who is ignorant of the difference between an opinionand a fact and you're ignorantly trying to pass off your opinions as fact.

- Don't waste my time quoting me again as you don't have any common sense and you're evidently yet another batman fanboy who is devoid of logic.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well some kidnappers managed for Batman to get electrocuted brain-die. But luckly his current partner "The Atom" mignaturises himself to fit in his head and runs around in Batman's brain to make it function. All this stimulation of the brain ends up by reviving it, thus making Batman not dead anymore. Batman the brave and the bold #115.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.