Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who has Batman defeated with prep?

mister_pimping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

List off everyone that Batman has beaten with prep.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    No Caption Provided

EVERYBODY.

EVERYONE.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mister_pimping: His most notable ones are

The weakened JL in End Game.

And indirectly taking down the JL in TOB, they were modified by Ra's to kill though.

He wounded Darkseid in Final crisis.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gracetrack

I'm assuming you want some of his more notable feats? To name a few...

Superman in The Dark Knight Returns.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman in Endgame.

The Hyper Adapter, and Darkseid's final gambit, in The Return of Bruce Wayne.

The Justice League in Tower of Babel.

Kalibak (Darkseid's son) in Batman and Robin Vol. 2

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: He didn't beat Superman in TDKR. Batman faked his death unsuccessfully, but Clark played along, because he's a nice guy. He didn't want to go after Bruce and Bruce "dying" gave him an out.

Also I recall it being Ra's who took basic plans and modified them. Giving credit to Batman there is like giving credit to the Wright brothers for space travel.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gracetrack

@risingbean: Sigh...

He beat him. But I don't want to get into that argument.

They were Batman's exact plans which Ra's stole... which Batman could have used at any time to the same effect, and the JL had no knowledge of them. You do understand that that was why the JL had such a problem with Batman once the smoke had cleared and the day was won? As I recall, Bruce could have made his plans lethal, but opted not to for obvious reasons.

Your Wright brothers analogy isn't accurate in the slightest.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Everyone :)

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: We can agree to disagree. But I'm curious as to why you feel Bruce won that when he faked his death, Clark still heard his heart beat before he left, realizing Bruce was faking and left anyway. Had he wanted to Clark could have said "Wayne's faking his demise!" and Bruce spends the last years of his life in prison..

I don't have a copy handy, but as I recall in ToB the traps were taken to extremes by Al Ghul. Could be wrong and I'd need to dig up scans to be sure.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gracetrack

@risingbean:

Either way, even if Ra's took them to extremes, do you really think Bruce couldn't have? They were his plans to begin with. If anyone would have known how to take them to extremes, it would have been him. The reason he didn't make them lethal is because he wasn't trying to kill his friends, just incapacitate them. That was the whole reason Bruce synthesized his own red kryptonite instead of using the green stuff... because it was not as dangerous to Clark.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

Either way, even if Ra's took them to extremes, do you really think Bruce couldn't have? They were his plans to begin with. If anyone would have known how to take them to extremes, it would have been him. The reason he didn't make them lethal is because he wasn't trying to kill his friends, just incapacitate them. That was the whole reason Bruce synthesized his own red kryptonite instead of using the green stuff... because it was not as dangerous to Clark.

Dunno. From what I understand Ra's has many more resources then Bruce.

I'm not as much in disagreement with your take on the Tower of Babel stuff as I was with your take on TDKR.

mister_pimping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono said:

@risingbean:

Dunno. From what I understand Ra's has many more resources then Bruce.

I'm not as much in disagreement with your take on the Tower of Babel stuff as I was with your take on TDKR.

No Caption Provided

Well, here is Bruce working on the Vibra-Bullet for Flash, which is exactly what Ra's used. So the evidence points, for now, that Ra's copied Bruce's plans.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mister_pimping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: They don't have to be notable. Just give me all the prep feats.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.