who else thinks that the best joker to ever perform is mark hamil

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

markhamill is the most amazing joker of all time.

#2 Posted by Typhion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

His voice for joker is absolutely iconic. I can't separate it from my mental image of joker at all. Ledger sometimes seemed to hint at his tone every once in a while...made his joker that much better IMO.

#3 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i guess but heaths hair for joker was stupid he should of had a ceaser cut like the comic joker and not all them wrinkles he looked like a old man.

#4 Posted by TheInfamousGod (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know that much but I do know is he was OR still very excellent at his voice acting.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (15371 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who isn't wrong thinks that.

#6 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: who was your favorite joker :) i think mark hamill should get a role in a batman movie i had no idea he was the voic of arkham asylum and arkham city.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (15371 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill is the best... my second favorite is Kevin Michael Richardson. The design was bizarre but the voice was still great.

#8 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Most certainly!

#9 Edited by SupBatz (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Mark Hamill is the best... my second favorite is Kevin Michael Richardson. The design was bizarre but the voice was still great.

Richardson was great. He and John Dimaggio took a bit of time to get used to but ended up working really well as the Joker.

#10 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz said:

markhamill is the most amazing joker of all time.

#11 Posted by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Caesar Romero, or Jack Nicholson for me!

#12 Posted by lilcraig92 (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Everyone who isn't wrong thinks that.

No, that is pure subjectivity. There is no such thing as "right" or "wrong", matters like this.

Everyone has their own free will, and right of opinion.

Such as my right, to say I preferred Diedrich Bader, over Kevin Conroy, as Batman.

#14 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (862 posts) - - Show Bio

When I read the comics I hear the Joker's voice as done by Mark Hamill. Batman: Under the Red Hood was a really good movie, the one part I didn't like was that the Mark Hamill didn't do the Joker and it just wasn't quite right.

#15 Edited by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

.. wait you guys pretend you hear voices when you read comics i just read silenty.

#16 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@G_Money_Christmas: you pretend it's like a movie thats creative

#17 Posted by PRECOCIOUSnefarious (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Caesar Romero? he couldnt even shave his mustache for the part. What was so great about his portrayal?

#18 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@PRECOCIOUSnefarious: lol

#19 Posted by BatWatch (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy Mark Hamil, but I'm not sure I could see that voice it in a live action portrayal.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

For laughing yes but Ledger was better.

#21 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (862 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz: I've always read books, comics and regular books like that. They all have their own specific voices (at least I try, if there are a lot of characters, multiple people would have the same voice)...I thought that's how everyone read haha

#22 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamil is probably the best voice actor portrayal or the Joker, but Kevin Michael Richardson and John DiMaggio were both extremely entertaining. Heath Ledger is the best overall Joker. But there have been many great versions throughout the years.

#23 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

he has the best joker voice. nothing more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.