Who else thinks Alfred is dead?

#1 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Originally, I though Damian was a goner, but now I am going with Alfred. He has not been seen since the first issue of the arc. Joker stated that he needed a butler for the party. I think now after reading Batman #16, that Alfred is the main course of the party.

Also, in Batman & Robin,there is panel where Damian says he was unable to save Alfred.
#2 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he is dead but that may because I don't want him to be dead. I mean what would a Batman series be without Alfred.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10336 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred was dead once, then the love he had for Bruce and Richard bring him back from the grave.

He is to badass to die.

#4 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrShway88 said:

I don't think he is dead but that may because I don't want him to be dead. I mean what would a Batman series be without Alfred.

I do not want him to be dead either. It would break up the family though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.