who else did Joker throw in a vat of chemials?

#1 Posted by jokersboner (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard in the new 52 JOker throws more than just Harley into the vat of chemicals but they all died. Which comic was this addressed in and who else was thrown in chemicals?

#2 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in the Harley origin arc in Suicide Squad. I think it started on issue #6 or 7. You don't get to see who else got thrown in, only leftover skeletons are in the vat once Harley is removed.

#3 Posted by jokersboner (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool thanks!

#4 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberchop979:

Do you have scans?

#5 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie: I do!

#6 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skewer:

Thanks!

#7 Posted by BatWatch (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

So...that is interesting. Harley's skin is bleached now? Is that also what made her go crazy? How did she survive if the others died?

#8 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatWatch said:

So...that is interesting. Harley's skin is bleached now? Is that also what made her go crazy? How did she survive if the others died?

Not even Batman knows. Most likely, Joker and her have some kind of genetic aberration that causes mutation when exposed to that chemical as opposed to a painful corrosive death.

#9 Posted by BatWatch (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@BatWatch said:

Not even Batman knows. Most likely, Joker and her have some kind of genetic aberration that causes mutation when exposed to that chemical as opposed to a painful corrosive death.

I'm a bit torn on that. I prefer both of them to be powerless, but I guess Joker already had low level powers what with his resistance to poisons and such.

I very much wish I had money to follow Suicide Squad. It looks like a good time.

#10 Posted by Saucedo17 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley and a maid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.