Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

who does Bruce Wayne/Batman has more love, for Catwoman or Talia?

• 112 results
    arkhamace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By arkhamace

to answer your question, its selina. But i don't like that. I hate to say that but for me damian is not his first child. that's only his child by blood but for me it will always be nightwing his first child. then barbara. i don't like that selina is a thief and neutral. If she would be permanent on the good side then selina is the best girlfriend for him. I can say that a lot of his s. partners got killed. thats shows that bruce as a billionair is a big target for the goons. everybody knows him except hal lol but if i would be so often in the space i wouldn't even know my name lol

mrbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwomen FTW!

CapedMortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By CapedMortal

Selina. Always was, always will be, no matter how many crises and reboots DC pull off. Though Scott Snyder is`nt even trying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5adea7403421c
    deactivated-5adea7403421c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raineffect: I highly agree with you. And if you think about it. Talia and Bruce have more in common with each other than Selina. Talia is rich, in the end wants no crime and peace and cares about the mission more then romance. The same applies for Bruce. Selina does not share any of this with Bruce.

Avatar image for batgod123triumphs
    Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman it has always been catwoman. talia also . batman had damian with talia . catowman is the long term fling.

unreals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one and only Catwoman a.k.a. Selina Kyle! She understands Bruce very well and has good relations with members of the Bat Family. Sadly, the team behind the New 52 obviously doesn't like Catwoman.In the past 5 years they ruin this character and portrait Bruce-Selina relationship in a very shallow mode.They even prefer to give mercy to a woman who's maniac and creepy like her father,always manipulates Bruce's feelings,wanted to kill her own son and destroy Gotham, and is supposed to be dead! Oh well, for Catwoman's fans: don't expect BatCat romance in the New52, better not waste your time, energy and money, just read something else -- even fanfictions are much better these days.

ZoeChick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so late on this topic but here goes anyway:

Batman has had many loves, some greater than others, but to be honest, regardless of the era, timeline, or medium; him and Catwoman have been through the most with each other, good and bad, fighting and flirting, friends, allies, lovers, villains, they have ran the whole gamut and still have ended up with each other in their lives. And as the years goes by, in real time and in comic book time; their relationship has become more positive. Maybe not perfect or completely romantic, but they have grown in their partnerships and interactions with each other.

Like all good solid relationships that could be or are meant to be long-term, Bat and Cat have grown together and into each other, they have grown to love and respect each other and the longer the time continuum, from 1940 - Feb 2017, the closer they get to each other. They just know each other now; backwards and forwards. And they show up for each other time and time again.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN LOVES JUSTICCCCCE!!!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Hmm maybe Catwoman

ZoeChick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:

BATMAN LOVES JUSTICCCCCE!!!

Yes this is true. His ultimate love is Gotham City and the woman he has suffered the most heartbreak with is Martha, as he will never get over her death.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chaste: I am not really up to date with Batman and Catwoman comics, but from what I know Talia has betraid Batman and is responsible for the death of Damian. Batman has always let Catwoman get away, Bruce Wayne has reveiled his secret identity to Selina/Catwoman, and with Zatana, she sayd it herself that they can't be together. So Selina is Batman's greatest love.

ZoeChick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ZoeChick

@jb681131: Not only that but remember, in the 70's, Bruce realized that Bruce and Selina had growing feelings for each other. So did Dick. And that was right after his thing with Talia. So the feelings between Bat and Cat had been there for awhile. Plus in the 80's, there were also falling in love with each other too.

I think there was a time when he loved Talia but it didn't work out. And I think there was a time when he was in love with Silver St. Cloud and that didn't work out. BUT again, I stand by my statement that I think the "love" between Bat and Cat grew over time and many situations. And not just in the Bat issues but other issues and lines as well.

I think as of Feb 2017, I think we can say it's Selina.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.