Who do you think the holiday killer was?

#1 Posted by GunSlingerHex (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally believe it was dent all along. The Inner Turmoil within him came to surface because of his insane war with the mob and caused all those angry and spiteful feelings he had built up as a child to the surface.

#2 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we know Gilda Dent committed the first three murders and evidence would seem to indicate that Harvey could have committed the rest.

But, I think the most likely suspect for the other murders was Alberto Falcone. Hell, he even confessed.

#3 Posted by roboadmiral (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I was under the impression that Alberto, Harvey, and Gilda all committed some of the murders, making them all collectively Holiday.

#4 Posted by GunSlingerHex (22 posts) - - Show Bio

But Early on when the Holiday murderer commits his first few kills we see him close to a workbench wrapping stuff around his hands. Then In a later scene we see Gilda come down to Harvey's workbench and it look like he intentionally tried to get her quiet so she wouldn't get suspicious.

#5 Posted by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral said:

I was under the impression that Alberto, Harvey, and Gilda all committed some of the murders, making them all collectively Holiday.

This

#6 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read it in awhile but I forgot Harvey had, did Gilda and Harvey work together or didn't realize what the other was doing. Unless Alberto was caught red handed I bet he only took credit to impress whoever but this is probably wrong I barely remember the story.

#7 Posted by conradoaccorsi (297 posts) - - Show Bio

At the end,Gilda reveals she is the Killer of the first 3 and that Harvey had the same idea so they could have time for a baby. Alberto only committed the crime of killing Sal Maroni. Because in DK he always say he is inocent. In Arkham Breakout he says: "Inocents dont have to run" or something like that.

#8 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral said:

#9 Edited by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by consolemaster001 (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice deduction

#11 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

My understanding as well.

#12 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Calendar Man

#13 Edited by consolemaster001 (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.