Which son did Batman love more

• 60 results
Edited 7 months, 1 day ago

Which son did Batman love more (85 votes)

Dick Grayson 47%
Damian Wayne 21%
Equally Dick was his prodigal/first son, while Damian was his biological 32%

Which son did Batman love more. I'm telling my brother that if he died Batman would leave everything to Nightwing. He said Batman would leave it all to Damian cause that's his real son. I said he knew Nightwing from the same age he met Damian and he's his son too. What do you guys think?

#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in the gay way, just throwing that out there.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loved (dare I state it?) Dick.

#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (15749 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loved (dare I state it?) Dick.

i concur, oh thats weird your the same guy i called awesome eariler

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (26466 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian.

#5 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

Grayson.

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian because after Damian died Batman became even crazier than he was I never knew that was possible.

#7 Edited by Bierschneeman (3289 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, Bruce Wayne would leave everything to Helena Wayne :P

#8 Posted by kgb725 (3415 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian wahne getting so few votes is surprising I didn't think he'd win but its surprising

#10 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1246 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce loves Dick. Dick is his favorite.

#11 Edited by ssejllenrad (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce loves going in and out the bat cave bat hole with his bird dick.

#12 Posted by M3th (1771 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat about Tim?

-Abstract 4$$#973-

#13 Edited by dbatdog (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Batcow

#14 Posted by RustyRoy (9202 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian.

#15 Posted by sinestro_GL (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is all about Dick

#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

This list is biased.

What happend with Jason and Tim?

Besides is obvious the got abananas when Jason died and when Tim dad died it happened again.

Maybe he play favorite to Dick.

But it looks he was closer to Jason and Tim for some reason.

#17 Edited by spider11211 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loves Dick.

The rest were just toys to him.

.photo tumblr_m9trl9hPpk1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

#18 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to delete this now

#19 Posted by spider11211 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by spider11211 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry I did add to it, would you like me to delete my comments?

#22 Edited by MasterDetective (678 posts) - - Show Bio

whom does your dad love most, you or your brother?

#23 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9849 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Damien was his biological son and all but I honestly think if Dick ever died, Bruce would never be the same. If he got dark from Jason dying and psycho from Damien's death, Dick's death would be on a whole new level. In the past, Bruce has been very open about how much he cares for Dick.

#24 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

dick. he is still freaking alive.

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loves dick. THIS SOUNDS WEIRD AS F***K.

#26 Edited by spider11211 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: It does not surprise me, I always knew Batman was horney for Dick.

#29 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11717 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman left everything to Tim after Final Crisis. I can buy Batman having a favorite partner but i don't think he had a favorite son.

#32 Posted by QueenCorp15 (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Ppl are saying look how crazy he got after damien died, just think how scary ape sh$t he would go if Dick died...................

#33 Edited by TekTheNinja (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian because after Damian died Batman became even crazier than he was I never knew that was possible.

i'm sure the same thing would happen if dick died.

#34 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Stefano (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick because he was one of the few comic book characters to show substantial growth. He began as robin, became nightwing and even dawned the bat cowl. The has lead the teen titans and been a member of the justice league.

#39 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@ultrastarkiller: When his dad died.

Did you remember?

Nope. Scans? or explain what happened? If you don't mind.

Sorry, but he cares less for Damian, that for Jason and Tim.

Damian was more of a son for Dick, that for Bruce.

#40 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: O guess he is cared for like a son, still not as much as his real sons lol.

#41 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: O guess he is cared for like a son, still not as much as his real sons lol.

So your argument is about him having the same DNA.

You belive it or not, many people dont care for people that have the same DNA and some people care more form people that dont have the same DNA.

50% of adopted people dont care who his genetic progenitors are.

Having the same DNA is not an argument.

Bruce did never knew Damian enough to build as a strong relationship with him, he wasnt big part of his life that with the others and since Jason died before him, he muct care less for his dead.

Damian was more time with Dick that with Bruce, being the father of Damian was Dick Job.

#42 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

So your argument is about him having the same DNA.

You belive it or not, many people dont care for people that have the same DNA and some people care more form people that dont have the same DNA.

50% of adopted people dont care who his genetic progenitors are.

Having the same DNA is not an argument.

Bruce did never knew Damian enough to build as a strong relationship with him, he wasnt big part of his life that with the others and since Jason died before him, he muct care less for his dead.

Damian was more time with Dick that with Bruce, being the father of Damian was Dick Job.

lol No I was saying Dick and Damian were his real sons.

I think he like Richard and Damian equally cause he raised Dick from 8 years old lol he's like 24 now. Damian was his actual son, even though he didn't know him for that long. So that makes them his real sons. That's all I was saying.

I think Batman thinks of Tim as a ward even though he thinks of Bruce as a dad.

#43 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9849 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I don't have any scans on me ready, but I recently reread Infinite Crisis (because I enjoy it) and Batman was very open about how much he admired Dick. He turned down Kal-L's offer to join him solely because of Dick's existence. Also, another thing that comes to mind, even though this isn't canon, Batman went completely psycho killer into deadly depressed when Dick was killed by Joker in Justice League: The Nail.

#44 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I don't have any scans on me ready, but I recently reread Infinite Crisis (because I enjoy it) and Batman was very open about how much he admired Dick. He turned down Kal-L's offer to join him solely because of Dick's existence. Also, another thing that comes to mind, even though this isn't canon, Batman went completely psycho killer into deadly depressed when Dick was killed by Joker in Justice League: The Nail.

Sounds cool, I'l check that out.

#45 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson

#46 Edited by gettogaara (155 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I want to say Damian, I think it's Dick. There was a moment in Infinite Crisis where Batman thought Nightwing had been killed by Alexander Luthor and he was about to shoot him with a gun. The only reason he didn't was because Nightwing was revealed to be alive. While Damian's death brought out a lot of rage and sadness from Bruce, he didn't even try to kill Talia(Then again he did lover her once and she was Damian's mother) I think the real reason he loves Grayson more though is because they had much more time together. I mean, he watched him grow from a kid to an adult. Damian was dumped on him at the age of 10 and was around for about a year.

#47 Posted by TDK_1997 (13679 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he loved them equally.The one is his biological son who managed to change because of his father and earned his trust and in the end when he died we saw the aftershock to Bruce.He was broken and gone mad.While Dick is the first kid he ever considered a son and loved him more than everything.I think he loved them pretty equally.

#48 Edited by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say pre new 52 Dick was most loved. in the New 52 He loved Damien the most

#49 Posted by Primebonnick (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll wait and see how he reacts to dick if they ever kill him. Until then i say damian the man was willing kill one of his great loves.

#50 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick, followed by Damian, then Jason, then Tim (Post-Flashpoint. Pre-Flashpoint I would've said Damian was easily last.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.