which marvel hero would be the best batman villain?

#1 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I think moon knight because they are almost identical except they handle business diffrently.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Any spider man villan probably if their cosmic even batmans prep time wouldnt help lol.

#3 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin. He's the Joker, only smarter, richer and superpowered.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He said Marvel "Hero" so I am going with Punisher.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher or Moonknight

#7 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

the HUlk... just to see batman die

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackCat,

IronMan,

Electra(if you could call her a hero),

DareDevil,

Punisher,

NightCrawler,

Collossus,

oh and the Power pack.

#9 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"BlackCat, IronMan, Electra(if you could call her a hero), DareDevil, Punisher, NightCrawler, Collossus, oh and the Power pack. "

clossus... without the bat factor it looks like a short fight. wiht it... well we all know who wins.

#10 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther!

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"acewasp23 says:
"BlackCat, IronMan, Electra(if you could call her a hero), DareDevil, Punisher, NightCrawler, Collossus, oh and the Power pack. "
clossus... without the bat factor it looks like a short fight. wiht it... well we all know who wins."

yeah i was factoring in the Bat-factor. lol

#12 Posted by Night Elf (37 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"the HUlk... just to see batman die"
Batman has faught the Hulk.
#13 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards or Tony Stark.
Post Edited:2007-11-13 18:01:53

#14 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Panther. Both are brilliant tacticians, extremely intelligent, great hand to hand combatants, etc. etc. I think Black Panther would immediately become Batmans greatest and most dangerous foe.

#15 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Elf says:

"crazy spidey says:
Batman has faught the Hulk. "

That fight doesn't count because it was a crossover and they cheat. There is no way batman could ever beat hulk by kicking him in the sternum and knocking him out with a knockout gas capsule.

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Elf says:

"crazy spidey says:
Batman has faught the Hulk. "

Yes and hulk was smart enough to trap batman ina corner where he could jump around lol. And yes if batman were to kick hulk and hulk grabs him well lets say robin better be in that will lol. Besides knock out can i think did have and effect on hulk back then?

#17 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with whoever said taskmaster and Black Panther, but I really like the idea of moon knight. I also think either wolverine, deadpool, or Fantomex.
Post Edited:2007-11-13 19:35:38

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a good question (mostly because of the "hero" part) and there could be some great discussion if people actually explained their choices.

Valkaad says:

"I think Black Panther. Both are brilliant tacticians, extremely intelligent, great hand to hand combatants, etc. etc. I think Black Panther would immediately become Batmans greatest and most dangerous foe."

And that would be my answer.

#19 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Good answer.

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem is that I think BP is Batmans equal in terms of planning and intellect (and acutally may be smarter) and far outclasses him physically.

#21 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Night thrasher or winter Soldier

#22 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Or maybe Ironfist , Ronin, or even Long shot consider some who never be thought of.

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"The only problem is that I think BP is Batmans equal in terms of planning and intellect (and acutally may be smarter) and far outclasses him physically."

If they became enemies, I don't think it would matter. If it were just a one time fight then it would play a big part, but any advantages BP has can be countered with knowledge and preparation if Batman is going up against him repeatedly. Even BP's intelligence edge is something Batman can handle. I think that would actually drive Batman to learn more and get even craftier, which would make their interactions increasingly more entertaining.

#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Valkaad says:
"The only problem is that I think BP is Batmans equal in terms of planning and intellect (and acutally may be smarter) and far outclasses him physically."

If they became enemies, I don't think it would matter. If it were just a one time fight then it would play a big part, but any advantages BP has can be countered with knowledge and preparation if Batman is going up against him repeatedly. Even BP's intelligence edge is something Batman can handle. I think that would actually drive Batman to learn more and get even craftier, which would make their interactions increasingly more entertaining. "

That would be fascinating. An ongoing battle of wits between the two, interspersed between the normal Batman fare, over the course of a year or more. Each fight better than the last. Each plan more intricate and more intelligent. Each fight another weakness is exploited by both sides, leaving both men haunted and shells of their former selves while the endless war continued.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"I think Black Panther. Both are brilliant tacticians, extremely intelligent, great hand to hand combatants, etc. etc. I think Black Panther would immediately become Batmans greatest and most dangerous foe."

I agree my friend.

#26 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. That would be hilarious.

#27 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//www.jasonchuang.com/images/daredevil26.jpg" />

just cuz i think it would be one hell of a fight

#28 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Luke Cage as his villain.

#29 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I think BOx would be a great villain. Turning Bats's tech inert or against him. But I would tone down his armor and the quatity of what he can manipulate to give Bats a better chance.

#30 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats has fought and beat Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy (born on a mundy, Clayface, and a host of other "tanks" out of Bane's league, powerwise. Bats has the resume to hold his own against Cage.

#31 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Could he beat Ronin(hawkeye) since hawkeye is good fighter I thhink they can match up. Black widow may give him a lot of problems.

#32 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

spider man and venom

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"spider man and venom"

Was is really that obvious you'd say that and venom isn't hero unless helping spiderman as eddie or on spiderman besides that say hello to a guy who almost pwned superman.

#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Bats has fought and beat Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy (born on a mundy, Clayface, and a host of other "tanks" out of Bane's league, powerwise. Bats has the resume to hold his own against Cage."

Killer Croc isn't as durable or as strong as Cage, Grundy varies in strength from time to time, Clayface is a push-over.Anyone with a simple weakness is easy for Batman.Bane is strong as hell but he doesn't have Cage's durability."

I agree cause croc isn't the smartest relies on brute strength Grundy is well dumb and hes been hurt by batman or even superman. As for bane hes smart but he just not using it wisely just like rhino he came up with a formula to find out any masks hero's identity.

#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Master...

he would be an awesome opponent to test Batman against

someone with a Time Lords resources and intelligence would be a formidable opponent for the Dark Knight

M

#36 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Bats has fought and beat Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy (born on a mundy, Clayface, and a host of other "tanks" out of Bane's league, powerwise. Bats has the resume to hold his own against Cage."
Killer Croc isn't as durable or as strong as Cage, Grundy varies in strength from time to time, Clayface is a push-over.Anyone with a simple weakness is easy for Batman.Bane is strong as hell but he doesn't have Cage's durability."
I agree cause croc isn't the smartest relies on brute strength Grundy is well dumb and hes been hurt by batman or even superman. As for bane hes smart but he just not using it wisely just like rhino he came up with a formula to find out any masks hero's identity."
Brains really means nothing because Cage isn't the smartest guy in the world.But he does have ridiculous strength and skin so hard on Adamantium can penetrate.Grundy wasn't hurt by Batman because he's dumb he was hurt because that incarnation of Grundy wasn't as strong as the others.Grundy has been way stronger than that.Even to the point where he easily hurts Superman.Bane is pretty smart but not as durable or as strong as Cage."

Cage isn't pompous or urbane, but he is far from unintellegent. He hasn't been portrayed with much personality othre than being stereotypical and token for years, but he has also been portrayed as streetwise, mentally tough, intuitive and adaptable, all hallmarks of an intellegent mind. I believe he would be a huge problem for Bats, and possibly a nigh unbeatable one. But on paper I would say that for Clayface as well....except Cage is far more durable. I''on't know supposedly Bats would figure sonmmething out. But if written well Cage would all but discard Bats.

#37 Posted by darktiger (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

Taskmaster

agreed

#38 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.