Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Which Batman villain could be fine...

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArkhamWrath

...to appear in one of the Flash episodes ?

I mean bcs... its already some of them in Arrow !!!

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think it'd be cool if they had a guy named Alex Sartorius (Dr. Phosphorus) who used to work at STAR Labs and then got affected by the particle accelerator and now hates Wells and wants to kill him with his meta-human powers. That is actually a very good idea if they want to bring a Batman villain on the show.

They could have like the head of STAR Labs security Lyle Bolton (Lock-Up) then he slowly tries to take matters into his own hands. But this villain wouldn't really work because (unlike Sartorius) The Flash could take him down with no sweat.

But adding Sartorius would be really cool.

Good thread by the way

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But that its Arrow job.

As long as they deal with them being Batman villains and dont try to make them Flash villains, i am ok, i think Flash does a better job with they villains.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By OrangeBat

Quick question:

WHY THE HELL DO ANY OF THEM NEED TO APPEAR ON THE FLASH???

It's bad enough with Arrow stealing from Batman because the writers are too ashamed of writing a Green Arrow show and wish they were writing a Batman show instead, you want Flash to do that too?

Screw that.

Flash has plenty of his own goddamn villains, stick to them.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None, Flash rogues are unique enough to stand on their own

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat:

When Arrow can have them, why then the Flash cant ?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamwrath: Because he's The godd@mned Flash. Green Arrow and Batman villains are belowhis level

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OrangeBat

@arkhamwrath said:

@orangebat:

When Arrow can have them, why then the Flash cant ?

Because as I said before, it's bad enough that Arrow is already using them instead of his own.

When you have something bad happen, do you insist on EVEN MORE of it, or do you draw a line and say "Aye, enough! No more!"?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamwrath: Because he's The godd@mned Flash. Green Arrow and Batman villains are belowhis level

Would you say Dr. Phosphorus would be below Flash's level in his current state?

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@impervious:

What... Flash don't have villains who are Batman levels.... Pied Piper, Trickster 1 and 2, Captain boomerang, Captain Cold... ? If Batman cant beat them, he is then nothing...

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Impervious
    nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamwrath: I'll ask a couple of my fellow Flash rogues fans @thetruebarryallen: and @nickthedevil: to show you just how little you know of the Flash rogues' capabilities

While in a comicbook canon, the Rogues are very powerful. As it stands on the TV show, everyone is watered down--which is fine, because this is the inception. Yet, absolute Zero is nothing to Eff with.

But most of the Rogues shown thus far in the TV show are still higher than Arrow's ability to beat, with the exception of Peek-a-boo.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious said:

Yes, but I hope they don't use him. Flash already has a better Dr. Phosphorous villain that goes by the name of Fallout.

Think Dr Phosphorus, but if he were to leak radiotactive energy enough to power a city, rather than doc Phosph just being a campfire with legs.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ArkhamWrath

corossive man

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious said:

@arkhamwrath: I'll ask a couple of my fellow Flash rogues fans @thetruebarryallen: and @nickthedevil: to show you just how little you know of the Flash rogues' capabilities

While in a comicbook canon, the Rogues are very powerful. As it stands on the TV show, everyone is watered down--which is fine, because this is the inception. Yet, absolute Zero is nothing to Eff with.

But most of the Rogues shown thus far in the TV show are still higher than Arrow's ability to beat, with the exception of Peek-a-boo.

Arrow could beat Boomerang.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52 said:

@impervious said:

Yes, but I hope they don't use him. Flash already has a better Dr. Phosphorous villain that goes by the name of Fallout.

Think Dr Phosphorus, but if he were to leak radiotactive energy enough to power a city, rather than doc Phosph just being a campfire with legs.

I've actually never heard of Fallout :(

I better look him up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.