Which Batman Inc Character

#1 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Batman Inc character would you like to be featured after Morrison's run?

I personally would love to see Nightrunner, Black Bat, or the Outsiders featured each getting their own primary storyline.

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely agreed on Nightrunner, he was very cool. Although he was brainwashed the last time we saw him in Leviathan Strikes. Ranger is another underdeveloped character I'd like to see more of, too, but he was also brainwashed.

I'd like to see a story featuring Squire, having her deal with the death of Knight.

#3 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: Won't lie a squire story would totally be interesting. But I honestly don't remember Nighrunner, or Ranger being brainwashed (I should reread it...its about Stephanie Brown right?) and was it perminent.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: It's when they're in Dedalus' compound.

I don't think it's stated whether it's permanent or not, so they could be seen as having snapped out of it.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:

Which Batman Inc character would you like to be featured after Morrison's run?

I personally would love to see Nightrunner, Black Bat, or the Outsiders featured each getting their own primary storyline.

Batman. Inc is non-canon right?

Online
#6 Posted by The_Tree (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Where'd you get that idea?

#7 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Where'd you get that idea?

Renee Montoya was featured as the question in an earlier issue correct? and the Outsiders in the New 52 are a group of asassins that Katana was once a member of

Online
#8 Posted by The_Tree (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt:

  • It's Morrison, he doesn't really give a s### about continuity.
  • The first issue of the second volume makes a reference to Nobody.
  • Solicit for this May's Batman and Robin #20 makes a reference to the fallout of Batman Inc.

The usual DC excuse for the stuff before the relaunch is pretty much: "It happened, just not the way you remember it". For Morrison, some form of the Outsiders still exist.

Batman Inc. #1 (2012)
#9 Posted by MuyJingo (1928 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

  • It's Morrison, he doesn't really give a s### about continuity.

Where did you get that idea?

#10 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@batshrine: It's when they're in Dedalus' compound.

I don't think it's stated whether it's permanent or not, so they could be seen as having snapped out of it.

OH ya! I always translated that as temporary.

#11 Posted by Humanoid (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrisonverse is the best. I always peg that everything he's done is canon and I fit every other story around it.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt:

  • It's Morrison, he doesn't really give a s### about continuity.
  • The first issue of the second volume makes a reference to Nobody.
  • Solicit for this May's Batman and Robin #20 makes a reference to the fallout of Batman Inc.

The usual DC excuse for the stuff before the relaunch is pretty much: "It happened, just not the way you remember it". For Morrison, some form of the Outsiders still exist.

Batman Inc. #1 (2012)

too bad its the suckass version. Looker and Freight Train blecch

Online
#13 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@The_Tree said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt:

  • It's Morrison, he doesn't really give a s### about continuity.
  • The first issue of the second volume makes a reference to Nobody.
  • Solicit for this May's Batman and Robin #20 makes a reference to the fallout of Batman Inc.

The usual DC excuse for the stuff before the relaunch is pretty much: "It happened, just not the way you remember it". For Morrison, some form of the Outsiders still exist.

Batman Inc. #1 (2012)

too bad its the suckass version. Looker and Freight Train blecch

Aren't Metamorpho and Halo part of the team too?

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@The_Tree said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt:

  • It's Morrison, he doesn't really give a s### about continuity.
  • The first issue of the second volume makes a reference to Nobody.
  • Solicit for this May's Batman and Robin #20 makes a reference to the fallout of Batman Inc.

The usual DC excuse for the stuff before the relaunch is pretty much: "It happened, just not the way you remember it". For Morrison, some form of the Outsiders still exist.

Batman Inc. #1 (2012)

too bad its the suckass version. Looker and Freight Train blecch

Metamorpho hasnt been shown at all. last time he pulled that aforementioned stunt he ended up missing and presumed dead for months. Halo, Looker and Freight Train are in the Dead Heroes Club now. i think its safe to say this version of the Outsiders is dead now.

Online
#15 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: I have to wait and see how many of the characters Moronison will kill off before he ends his run to answer that question. Pity about Knight and probably Damian. Moronison is acting like a spoiled child and is taking as many of his toys as he goes.

#16 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (6029 posts) - - Show Bio

Night runner

Online
#18 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

i will like i team up book with each member of batman inc. i think that all of them are interesting

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (15076 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightrunner is the one that looks the most interesting but a Squire story would be great.To see how she is dealing with the death of Knight.

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bat for sure.

#21 Posted by consolemaster001 (6029 posts) - - Show Bio

The return of squire

Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.