Which Bat-Family member (except Batman) is capable of finishing the Joker?

#1 Posted by Hawkeye2124 (12 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by consolemaster001 (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong place

#3 Posted by The Stegman (23770 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them are capable of doing it thanks to their training, but only a few would actually do it.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Batwoman or Batwing count as members of the Bat-Family.

#5 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah all of them could, though Dick actually has.

#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to vote Jason. Instead I voted Nightwing.

#7 Posted by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason could easily.

#8 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow alot voted on Jason...that would be possible yeah, i voted on Damian

#9 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

batmite part of bat family??

#10 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason or Damain. They are the only ones who have actually killed before.

#11 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

All of them are capable of doing it thanks to their training, but only a few would actually do it.

@jayskee said:

Jason or Damain. They are the only ones who have actually killed before.

... And Jason want to kill the guy.

#12 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see either Jason or Dick do it. I feel like if it were either of them, it would be even more powerful than if Batman himself were to do it.

#13 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker is not an exceptional hand-to-hand fighter. Never has been. He's a traditional mastermind villain in that he usually prefers to have his henchmen do the dirty work for him (with the exception of the current arc, in which he has taken a much more active role). With that in mind, almost anyone in the immediate Batman family (that is, those who tend to operate in and around Gotham and have a longstanding relationship with the Dark Knight) could take the Joker out in a one-on-one brawl. As for those who would actually do it... Well, Jason and Damian are the first and most obvious choices, with Dick following shortly thereafter (particularly since he has already almost succeeded once). I could see Tim trying, but I don't really see him as having a killer instinct. I'm going to go ahead and say it would be the aforementioned three and Bruce himself. If Joker kills Damian, his only true biological son, I could see it pushing him over the edge. The only other I could see that happening with is Dick. If Joker killed Dick, I think Bruce would lose it.

#14 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Huntress.

#15 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd imagine Jason, Damian, and Tim wouldn't really have any problems with killing him if he crossed the line too far.

#16 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Jason. Guys been a villain before so he could do it easily.

#17 Posted by Nantucket (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I went for Jason.

I was torn between him and Dick but then I remembered, Dick would never actually issue the final blow and would just ship Joker to Arkham city. Jason would go the whole ten yards and probably post his remains first class to Bruce to prove a point.

#18 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#19 Posted by Sean2206 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

In the New 52 anyway I think Damian over Jason Todd I get the feeling that New 52 Jason on some level accepts Batman's logic regarding Joker while Damian I think out of some kind of loyalty to his father or to save his father may go too far and kill him. I also think it would provide an interesting story. I'm sure given the chance Jason would still do it but I think it would be easier for New 52 Damian to do it than Jason.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Jason or Damian killing him pretty easily if he crosses the line.

#21 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd love to see stephanie brown as spoiler to return and save bat-family...

#22 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

in the new 52,dick seems like a likely candidate for this.....

i was thinking of either jason or dick but we need to to see that joker won't stand there and be like "kill me",

but given the right motivation(death of alfred?)anyone of them might do it...

#23 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

true... anyone

#24 Posted by roboadmiral (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Of this bunch, Jason is most likely to have that willingness. Damian's not far behind. If it is going to happen though, it should be Batman and no one else.

#25 Posted by Ammo_Baba (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood Of course, you know since he's kinda gone off the deep end with Joker killing him and the whole Lazarus pit, then again Damien was raised by the league of shadows and was trained to kill

#26 Posted by NovaDawg (22 posts) - - Show Bio

If were talking about flat out ability kill and the willingness to do so, then I would have to say Damien followed by Jason. I would love to think that Tim would be the only one who could outwit the Joker, but Tim is so screwed up in the New 52 I don't know what to think.

#27 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would kill him? I would say Damian is most likely, then Jason.

But they can all take him on and beat him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.