which Bat books are you reading

#1 Posted by havoc1201 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

pick any or all that are a part of your monthly pull list i am using the data for a college project. Thanks Viners

1. Batman

2. Detective comics

3. Batman and Robin

4. all three

#2 Edited by havoc1201 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

just to be clear you can pick whichever ones you pull each month it does not have to be just one if you read batman and detective then pick them Etc. thanks also lets not comment badly about peoples picks.

My picks are Batman, Batman and Robin

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16311 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman
  • Batman Inc
  • Batman and Robin
  • Nightwing
  • Redhood and The Outlaws
#4 Posted by JakeN7 (12738 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman
  • Detective Comics
  • Batman and Robin
  • Batman Incorporated
  • Nightwing
  • Batgirl
  • Redhood and The Outlaws
  • Talon

Also Teen Titans (even though it's not an actual Bat-Family book), but only through DotF and it's consequences.

#5 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Batman

2) Batman and Robin

Note: Recently dropped Detective. Buy quite a few applicable tie-ins when event time happens.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only consistently read Detective Comics (since Layman took over) and Talon. I inconsistently check out Batman Inc., Batman and Robin, and Red Hood and the Outlaws. Then I flip through Batman just to keep up with current events.

#7 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Batman & Robin, Legends of the Dark Knight (I read this one only on-and-off, when there's not another story out that I want to see... I like the short story format for exactly this reason, and it allows for some unconventional tales set in the Dark Knight's world) and Batwoman (great, great book. Jaw-dropping art and a juicy detective tale.).

#8 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not positive whether this is meant to be a poll based on your 4 options, or just a question and answer thing (as in the latter case, your "all three" doesn't really make sense). Just in case:

1. Batman. I read the first arc of Detective Comics and didn't stay with it, though I may go back and read it in trades somewhere down the line.

&

Batman, Batgirl, Red Hood & The Outlaws are what I'm currently pulling.

#9 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Detective Comics (since Layman took over)

Batman and Robin (inconsistently)

Talon

Nightwing

Red Hood and the Outlaws

Batigrl (inconsistently)

#10 Posted by havoc1201 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: it was ment to be a poll but it didnt give me the option also i give four choices but people are giving more then the four which is ok i can adjust my paper to make it work

#11 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201: Alrighty. Like I said, your #4 didn't make sense if people were supposed to list whatever :) I've never tried to make a poll so I wouldn't know. I think you'll have more work now, but you'll probably have a more interesting pool of data if it turns out some of the most popular books weren't in your original list.

#12 Posted by havoc1201 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: yeah i tried to keep it limited, but its cool i read bandr batman nightwing TT and red hood so its alright if i add more to my paper

#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14948 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them except Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Teen Titans, and Catwoman.

#14 Posted by atonemented (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Batman and Robin Batman Inc Nightwing RHATO Teen Titans Batgirl And detective comics but inconsistently

#15 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading all three you listed there :)

#16 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 
Batman and Robin 
Batgirl(death of the family tie ins) 
Teen titans(trying it out again) 
Red Hood and the Outlaws 
Suicide Squad(Technically counts cause of the tie-ins and harley)

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Batman and Robin

Detective Comics

Batman Inc

Dark Knight(formerly)

#18 Posted by roboadmiral (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (just Batman)

#19 Posted by RustyRoy (13258 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman.
  • Batman Inc.
  • Batman TDK
  • Batman and Robin.
  • Detective Comics.
  • Batwoman (just started collecting).
  • Talon.

Used to read Batgirl, Batwing and Nightwing.

#20 Posted by SupBatz (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

I've picked them all up regularly at one point or another (except Batwing, Talon, and World's Finest).

Right now, I'm only still reading:
. Batman
. Batman and Robin (I'm thinking about dropping it though... Not a fan of the Carrie Kelly stuff)
. Batwoman
. Detective Comics

Birds of Prey and Catwoman were horrible. B:TDK, Nightwing, and Red Hood just didn't appeal to me anymore despite my liking them at one point. And I cannot get into Teen Titans or Batgirl despite a few attempts.

#21 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN, BATWOMAN, and BATGIRL. Gave all the other bat-titles a try but didn't like em much toher than those 3.

#22 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if you believe me but I read all of them.......

#23 Posted by RustyRoy (13258 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

I believe you.

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@stronger said:

I believe you.

F#ck yeah!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.