Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

When did Damian die?

Sir_Lenopow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sir_Lenopow

When exactly did Damian die? I'm caught up on Batman main series, I've read two volumes of Batman ^ Robin, and nothing of detective comics, few issues of Eternal. When do these take place alongside each other? Does he die before or after eternal?When is detective comics / batman and robin taking place? end game is after eternal and blah blah blah.. I dunno.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sir_lenopow: He died in Batman Incorporated #8 (the New 52 one). It came out in February of last year, IIRC.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sir_lenopow: Batman Eternal is stated to take place after Batman 28 I believe. So it takes place well after the events of Damian's death.

Sir_Lenopow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: I know the issue, but as far as time how does that match up with the main series and Eternal?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_lenopow: I'm sorry to say that I can't really help you with that, because I haven't been following New 52 Batman.

Sir_Lenopow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sir_Lenopow

@humanrocket: So I'm thinking... Doctor Death storyline from Batman (before and briefly after that) -- Coincides with Vol 1-3 of Batman & Robin -- Damian dies in Inc. -- Volume 4 of Batman and robin - the whole robin rises thing they've got going on, then Eternal, then endgame

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sir_lenopow: Ummm...might want to ask someone else. I've only been following the main Batman and Batman Eternal books, so I wouldn't know how the other books coincide with one another.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming you mean the doctor death that appeared first in batman #26, that happened long before Damian died. And Damian died before eternal, a d Robin rises is also taking place before eternal. Endgame is taking place after eternal. Did that answer all your questions?

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Sir_Lenopow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sir_Lenopow

@jayc1324: so read batman 26, then volumes 1-3 of batman and Robin then issue 8 of inc, them vol 4 batman and Robin - Robin rises - eternal - endgame?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_lenopow: Well yes that's the order that they go in, but I wouldn't recommend reading only issue #26. That issue is part of a 12 issue story called Zero Year. Just reading issue 26 will leave you confused, you should read all of zero year. But zero year and doctor death aren't that important anyway. Its up to you.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately it is indeed true.

He was my favorite Robin too along with Jason Todd and Dick Grayson.

Sir_Lenopow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Haha. Naw, man. I've read all of the batman series up until endgame, Volumes 1 and 2 of B&R, Justice League vol 1-5, forever evil, and a few issues of batman eternal. That's just the batman stuff too ;p

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sir_lenopow: if you've read all of that how can you be confused about when Batman 26 occured?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.