Whats the best Bat Family book?

#1 Posted by DougCL (38 posts) - - Show Bio

so coming out of "Death Of The Family" i find myself itching to read another Bat Family book. i read Scott Snyder's Batman and the new Talon book. whats the best Bat Family book that isn't one of those? is it Batgirl? Batman And Robin? Red Hood and the Outlaws? Nightwing?

any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Shipster360 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely say Batman and Robin. It went through a rough patch a few issues ago but it has really improved. Nightwing is a close second. I also read Teen Titans and Red Hood but thats mostly a guilty pleasure. They arent terrible but they are far from great. I still enjoy them though. Probably because I'm a Batgeek.

#3 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Batman and Robin would be my selection. Detective Comics has also gotten better with Layman on it. I would suggest getting the first trade of Batman and Robin and picking up the annual that came out recently.

#4 Posted by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. After thinking for a minute I'd have to agree with the previous posters. Now that the familial aspect of Bruce and Damian is being more focused on, the book is, surprise surprise, more compelling. At least it was a month ago (I've not read books in that long :-( ).

#5 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

anything but RHaTO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.