Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What would you do if Batman tried to apprehend you?

• 94 results
    Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jane McClane

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

Laugh at him and tell him "You're not the Punisher so I have no reason to fear your b**** ass."

aaaaaand this....

He lived unlike these people

lol... I'm not arguing the bad@ssery of Punisher.... I'm just letting you know what will happen to you if you say that to HIM.... I'd use the phrase "it's your funeral" but I think the phrase, "it's your body cast" is more appropriate.... neither sounds pleasant to me ;P

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By cody1984

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

Laugh at him and tell him "You're not the Punisher so I have no reason to fear your b**** ass."

aaaaaand this....

lol... I'm not arguing the bad@ssery of Punisher.... I'm just letting you know what will happen to you if you say that to HIM.... I'd use the phrase "it's your funeral" but I think the phrase, "it's your body cast" is more appropriate.... neither sounds pleasant to me ;P

Maybe or maybe or not. Batman might hospitalize you or he might not the Punisher is just kill you so my point is I don't get why he is suppose to be so feared since when he beats a villain they live to fight another day.

Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jane McClane

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

Maybe or maybe or not. Batman might hospitalize you or he might not the Punisher is just kill you so my point is I don't get why he is suppose to be so feared since when he beats a villain they live to fight another day.

Because falling five stories IS scary....

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#54  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @cody1984 said:

then Jason Todd will come and even things out  : )
    cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cody1984

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

Getting brutally tortured to death trumps that and like I said batman won't kill (unless he's being written by Miller) so I don't see what's so different about getting beaten up by him over someone like Daredevil.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cody1984 said:

then Jason Todd will come and even things out : )

I thought they hated each other and parted ways?

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

Getting brutally tortured to death trumps that and like I said batman won't kill (unless he's being written by Miller) so I don't see what's so different about getting beaten up by him over someone like Daredevil.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cody1984 said:

they did. but Jason still likes to kill people he believes deserve to die
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#57  Edited By Mercy_

@xerox_kitty said:

What would I do if Batman tried to apprehend me? Easy... I'd let him! ;)

Thisssss.

Batman can "apprehend" me any time that he wants to.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cody1984

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cody1984 said:

they did. but Jason still likes to kill people he believes deserve to die

True. Someone like him I would worry about coming after me. Batman I wouldn't if I was a supervillain because if you lose going against him you know what the outcome is going to be and that you will live to fight another day.

thveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By thveej

Step 1: Blow my rape whistle

Step 2: Play Dead

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Can Batman survive a falcon punch?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By entropy_aegis

@cody1984 said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

aaaaaand this....

I'll be honest,when Batman pushed Maroni i was shocked,when i saw this i laughed my ass off.

Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jane McClane

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

True. Someone like him I would worry about coming after me. Batman I wouldn't if I was a supervillain because if you lose going against him you know what the outcome is going to be and that you will live to fight another day.

Well by that logic then if I'm a afraid of murder, then I can't be afraid of assault? Because it's not as scary? eh.... sorry I'm not buying it lol

@entropy_aegis said:

@cody1984 said:

I'll be honest,when Batman pushed Maroni i was shocked,when i saw this i laughed my ass off.

Yeah.... I'm with you

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Well by that logic then if I'm a afraid of murder, then I can't be afraid of assault? Because it's not as scary? eh.... sorry I'm not buying it lol

@entropy_aegis said:

@cody1984 said:

Yeah.... I'm with you

i agree. the thought of being dead does not scare me,its what leads up to it thats scares me.
    Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jane McClane

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cody1984 said:

Yeah.... I'm with you

i agree. the thought of being dead does not scare me,its what leads up to it thats scares me.

There are much worse things in life than death.... that was deep.... I think I'm a philosopher..... or I need to lay off the caffeine...

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By cody1984

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Again, I'd be scared of someone who would have no problem doing this to me.

No Caption Provided

Someone just beating you up isn't scary since if you’re a villain since you are most likely use to it someone brutally murdering you on the other hand is pretty terrifying.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cody1984 said:

Yeah.... I'm with you

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Like the above?

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cody1984

@Jane McClane said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Jane McClane said:

@cody1984 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@cody1984 said:

Yeah.... I'm with you

There are much worse things in life than death.... that was deep.... I think I'm a philosopher..... or I need to lay off the caffeine...

Not really you can survive most things...and those things worse then death you are talking about like for example seeing your child murdered brutally in front of you is something Batman nor the Punisher would do...unless the child was criminal scum then the Punisher would waste the kid.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @cody1984: yup. thats why i would be afraid of Punisher AND Batman
    Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jane McClane

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cody1984: yup. thats why i would be afraid of Punisher AND Batman

this

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CrimsonCake

I'd let him apprehend me because I consider it to be an honor to be beaten by batman.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By rogue_mar1e

I'd beg for forgiveness, fangirl and then beg again for him to adopt me into the Batfamily.

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By jcj145

I'd ask for an autograph and then see if he needs a new Robin since he seems to go through a few of them

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By The Devil Tiger

I'll just sit on the ground put my hands on my head, I will say : "Go, arrest me, Mr. Batman, take me to the arkham asylum, or the prison. I'll be out some months later and I'll kill the joker, or Mr. Freeze, or any other guy you've arrested and is roaring free on the street because you ain't got the balls to kill them off for real. Do you see a better Gotham around you, me neither. Yeah, you understand it, now ? You can't change anything, goody boy : You are irrelevant, worthless, you're so useless."

sid16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sid16

I'd throw something at him and run like hell. It's probably not going to work...

KingofMadCows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KingofMadCows

If I'm a vigilante who kills criminals then having Batman arrest me would be a win since I would just start killing the inmates in Arkham or Black Gate or whatever prison they send me to.

Avatar image for coolntwisted2k20
    CoolnTwisted2k20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By CoolnTwisted2k20

I'd tell him to piss off and tell him the reason why he doesn't kill the joker is because him and Joker are gay for each other. After that I would walk away whistling. If he tries to brutalize me I'll just laugh during the entire thing.

Similar to Joker here:

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#76  Edited By InnerVenom123

Give up.

It's the smartest thing to do when Batman's involved.

218Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By 218Comics

Umm... I'd let him? Not much else you can do, unless your Catwoman. Hint Hint, Wink Wink!

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#78  Edited By nightwing91

I would shoot him in the groin, it won't kill him due to the triple weave kevlar but he will go down while I flee Gotham. And for those who think this is a weak win, I know. ;)

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@nightwing91 said:

I would shoot him in the groin, it won't kill him due to the triple weave kevlar but he will go down while I flee Gotham. And for those who think this is a weak win, I know. ;)

The most logical post thus far that I have read. As to why you wouldn't hit Batman in the d*ck to getaway is beyond me. Hell I'd take it one step further and try to go for a second shot. I'd be known as the man who broke the Bat's...balls.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nightwing91

@yumyumbubblegum: It does seem odd no one ever goes for the shot, it could be argued the simple criminals in Gotham simply aren't good enough shots. While the superb shots like Deadshot and such wouldn't want to win in that manner.Course if I was a villain that would be my plan, as he's going to feel it and he's still just a human.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@nightwing91 said:

@yumyumbubblegum: It does seem odd no one ever goes for the shot, it could be argued the simple criminals in Gotham simply are good enough shots. While the superb shots like Deadshot and such wouldn't want to win in that manner.Course if I was a villain that would be my plan, as he's going to feel it and he's still just a human.

Hmmmm now if only Super Boy Prime were a Batman villain........move over Joker

DCHERO15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DCHERO15

@The Devil Tiger said:

I'll just sit on the ground put my hands on my head, I will say : "Go, arrest me, Mr. Batman, take me to the arkham asylum, or the prison. I'll be out some months later and I'll kill the joker, or Mr. Freeze, or any other guy you've arrested and is roaring free on the street because you ain't got the balls to kill them off for real. Do you see a better Gotham around you, me neither. Yeah, you understand it, now ? You can't change anything, goody boy : You are irrelevant, worthless, you're so useless."

Yeah, kill Joker? That's even if you can find him, or capture him.

Skip to 00:14 to see how Joker tricks you.@nightwing91 said:

That's not an easy shot.

@nightwing91 said:

@yumyumbubblegum: It does seem odd no one ever goes for the shot, it could be argued the simple criminals in Gotham simply aren't good enough shots. While the superb shots like Deadshot and such wouldn't want to win in that manner.Course if I was a villain that would be my plan, as he's going to feel it and he's still just a human.

And besides, most of the criminals in Gotham are already to afraid to hold the gun properly. Batman is scary. Also, Deadshot aims to kill, not cause him terrible pain.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By nightwing91

@DCHERO15: It's not to difficult a shot, provided your not afraid of Batman. And it's an easier shot then you think all that's required is a close shot, as his kevlar completely redirects the impact of a bullet through out the suit, I hit him anywhere close to the groin with say a 357 magnum, he's going down from the impact on his groin as he's just a man.

I know Deadshot was an example, and he doesn't really try to kill Batman anyway. Back during the early issues Suicide Squad Batman tells him to his face you pull your shots, as he has a respect for Batman for outsmarting him in his first appaearence. This has since been backed up, with Deadshot having had chances to shoot an unsuspecting Batman from far away and not doing it. And it's an easier shot then you

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By CrimsonCake

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I'd go, ''Hey, aren't you Bruce Wayne?''.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#86  Edited By gotwillpower

Batman would put the fear of God into me and I'd become a nun.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87  Edited By Funrush

I'd argue ideologies and run. He probably wouldn't follow.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By VenomousDragon

Id say "your parents are dead, Its your fault Jason Todd died,Your son is a little douche and im not entirely sure what the hell your company actually does" then while he was sad/angry/confused id break his neck because im a goddamn metahuman.

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By timelord786

i would poo my pants and be like "sorry sir... won't happen again."

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RoboShark

I'd be like "Come on Bruce it's just some weed fool."

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ratman19

id say how i know his secret identity. and tell him that ill send the video of him taking off his mask to youtube and finally beat the batman.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I would fanboy and be like; HOLY CRAP, DUDE, YOU'RE THE BEST. Then just faint from the sheer epicness of being within the vicinity of Batman and he'd drop me off in Arkham where I'd spend my time hitting on Poison Ivy.
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would cry like a B1@TCH and scream like a little girl.

Nah.... i would ask him for his autograph.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.