Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What villain team up would you like to see?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SupBatz

Q: What do most Batman stories have?

A: An assortment of the most interesting villains in comics.

Q: What do Batman stories often lack?

A: A good villain team-up story.

Honestly, aside from Gotham City Sirens, I can't think of many good stories in which Batman rogues unite in an interesting way. Are there any two villains you would like to see team up?

For me, I always thought it would be interesting to see the Mad Hatter and Scarecrow together. Both are very interested in altering perception. I bet together they could come up with some seriously destructive plot for Gotham.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrimsonCake

The Riddler and Killer Croc,one is intellectual and other is...Reptilian.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superdork
    batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By batshrine

I honestly think the Clock King and the Calendar Man could be a very good tactical team, that would know when to strike at the heart of Gotham.

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Red_Jack

Scarecrow and that skinless faced dude that induces people into dream like states. He wears a white cloth over his face and his name is Narci..something.

Hugo Strange and Amygdala. The things Hugo could make Amygdala do would be dangerous.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal19

the joker and Harley Quinn is a villian team-up that occurs often and is good

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Lobo and Sabertooth. Zod and Dr Doom. Thragg and King Hyperion. Spot and Mr Negative. Toyo Harada and Norman Osborn. Grizzly and Killer Croc. Owl and Penquin. Chapel and Crossbones. Black Manta and Tiger Shark. Graviton and Lex Luthor.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman villains are'nt the team up guys,unless they become anti-heroes like Ivy is currently or like Bane was after NML.

I point towards Legacy as an example of that,that story could'nt decide whether Ra's or Bane should be the main villain.

russia599

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By russia599

Harley and Ivy, ever since the B:TAS episode they have been one of my favourite team-ups. I'd also like to see Bane and R'as

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

@russia599 said:

Harley and Ivy, ever since the B:TAS episode they have been one of my favourite team-ups. I'd also like to see Bane and R'as

Already happened before.Legacy/Contagion/Bane of the Demon/Bane(one shot).

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By SupBatz

@entropy_aegis said:

Batman villains are'nt the team up guys,unless they become anti-heroes like Ivy is currently or like Bane was after NML.

True, not usually. But hypothetically - if two villains decided that they'd have a better shot at their endeavors if they take on Batman with another hard hitter. It would probably make for an interesting story if the characters were balanced well and kept true to types.

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red_Jack

I'm currently reading through the contagion series where Bane has teamed up with Rhas Al Ghul. Haven't gotten far enough to where what they're going to do yet but I can tell the arc is going to be awesome. I mean, if you look at the tier of most fearsome batman villains, Joker is right at the top followed by Bane and Rhas Al Ghul. The only other villain I would say might be close to their formidability might be Black Mask.

I wonder if there's ever been a Poison Ivy and Rhas Al Ghul team up. Both consider themselves eco warriors. Poison Ivy prefers plantlife over human beings and Rhas wants the human population reduced in some way. If they've never teamed up I'd be hugely surprised. The story writes itself and imagine seeing Poison Ivy seducing the Ghul?

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Jack

Another one I'd love to see work: Black Mask and The Terrible Trio.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By Dracade102

The Riddler & Mad Hatter might have some potential if written correctly... And I think Scarecrow & Black Mask would be cool too.

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Jack

@Dracade102: I thought Scarecrow and Black Mask could work together too (wow, I have the mindset of a villain). One conjures up different methods of instiliing fear in people while the other has an array of masked faces and wears an ebony mask. two different sides of fear that'd go well together.

Dunno about Mad Hatter and Riddler though. Can't see that working. Can't really see how another gimmicked villain could gel with The Riddler.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#16  Edited By Dracade102

@Red_Jack: I would've just figured Riddler might be able to use the Mad Hatter as more or less an assistant to one of his puzzles rather than somebody working on the same level as him. The Hatter could probably be more of a puppet villain with Riddler being the mastermind behind any of their crimes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.