What type of Batman fans are on this board?

• 55 results
#51 Posted by ochoacruz22 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm all 3!!!!!!! muahahah as long as it has the name batman on it i'm buying!!i just can't stop loving batman!!!!

#52 Posted by Lady_Shadow (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I assumed that the majority of people on this website actually read comic books so The Batman Extremist and The Nolan Extremist wouldn't really have any business here since they don't really read the material (I'm not insulting anyone, I promise). I just assumed. But, hey, the more Batman fans, the better.

The Batfan.

#53 Posted by Extremis (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman fans that comicvine deserves... But not the ones it needs right now...

#54 Posted by Bogey (929 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm part of the Bat Family. My grandfather drew the comic.

#55 Posted by pretur22 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

batfan but won't buy a bad Batman title or ogn and no statues or action figures .

#56 Posted by RustyRoy (9244 posts) - - Show Bio

I never knew Batman fans had types. I'm a Batman fan in general, I love the Nolan movies, enjoy the animated movie, I buy all kinds of Batman merchs and also read the comics, I believe that Batman can beat anybody but also acknowledge that Batman isn't unbeatable. The OP is very stupid IMO.

#57 Posted by GeekyEverAfter (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm closest to Batfan, I read mostly all Batman comics, collect all the video games: Batman AA, AC and is most definitely going to get AO, and movies: my favorite is year one. I love gathering information about Batman and studying it, because I like to have my facts straight unlike most Batfans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.